it's a very beautiful card Annie.............gr karin
Fun. I have never been ice skating and suspect I never will.
A gorgeous card For Christmas, love the image. xx
This is beautiful Annie I love everything about it a super festive makehugslolo x
So beautiful, your work never ceases to amaze me xx
A beautiful design Annie, lovely combination of die cuts and stamps , the snowy background is gorgeous, such a lovely effect.xx
Absolutely beautiful Christmas card and love the stamps.Carol x
You are inspired by the skates too...great card Annie!Lia xx
Beautiful card Sis! I have an old sled & my own personal ice skates (which I haven't used in YEARS) out on the front porch as decoration every Christmas holiday season. Love your card!
Super Christmas card Annie, lovely design. Liz xx
Lovely Christmas Card!!!Hugs
Those ice skates make a perfect Christmas card and I love the papers and overall design as well.
Beautiful Christmas card Annie, I love the skates and foliage with the poinsettia, gorgeous..Luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful card Annie - awesome collouring of the imageBlessingsMaxine
This really brings a cold breeze into the here hot day! Beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
So lovely, love the skates with the sled and the background is so pretty with it!
Beautiful Annie, the skates are so cute ♥
Gorgeous card and love the beautiful snowy background!!
Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, Kate x
A lovely card , like the cute skates , we are skate a lotNice day....Epie
What a fabulous take on the image on the mood board, Annie! Love the sled and the skates! Great background too!
What a great wintery card. I love your skates and the trees stamped at the bottom.
Wow this is stunning
I love the skates hanging on the wooden sled with the snow fall around it! Julia xx
Post a Comment
24 comments:
it's a very beautiful card Annie.............gr karin
Fun. I have never been ice skating and suspect I never will.
A gorgeous card For Christmas, love the image. xx
This is beautiful Annie I love everything about it a super festive make
hugs
lolo x
So beautiful, your work never ceases to amaze me xx
A beautiful design Annie, lovely combination of die cuts and stamps , the snowy background is gorgeous, such a lovely effect.
xx
Absolutely beautiful Christmas card and love the stamps.
Carol x
You are inspired by the skates too...great card Annie!
Lia xx
Beautiful card Sis! I have an old sled & my own personal ice skates (which I haven't used in YEARS) out on the front porch as decoration every Christmas holiday season. Love your card!
Super Christmas card Annie, lovely design.
Liz xx
Lovely Christmas Card!!!
Hugs
Those ice skates make a perfect Christmas card and I love the papers and overall design as well.
Beautiful Christmas card Annie, I love the skates and foliage with the poinsettia, gorgeous..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful card Annie - awesome collouring of the image
Blessings
Maxine
This really brings a cold breeze into the here hot day! Beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
So lovely, love the skates with the sled and the background is so pretty with it!
Beautiful Annie, the skates are so cute ♥
Gorgeous card and love the beautiful snowy background!!
Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, Kate x
A lovely card , like the cute skates , we are skate a lot
Nice day....Epie
What a fabulous take on the image on the mood board, Annie! Love the sled and the skates! Great background too!
What a great wintery card. I love your skates and the trees stamped at the bottom.
Wow this is stunning
I love the skates hanging on the wooden sled with the snow fall around it! Julia xx
Post a Comment