Follow me

12 October 2024

Monster Mash

Can you Handle the Pressure?

[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 
anything goes with a twist being
Monsters-Halloween
I chose monsters


Using stamps from Katzelkraft, "les Scargots",
coloured with copics and prismacolour pencils.
A few background splats and a  Raindrops embossing
folder by Spellbinder. Sentiment is a print up 
from Silhouette cameo store


Our winner's prize is:


21 comments:

meg said...

Your fun images made me smile,a great monster card

Elephant's Child said...

Smiling

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic annie........gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and images-remember that song too.
Carol x

Janette said...

Fun card Annie. xx

Margreet said...

I am a great fan of Katzelcraft and I love these monsters, which you coloured fab!
xxx Margreet

Darlene said...

LOL ... OMG these little monsters are too cool and there ya go ... now I'll be singing Monster Mash all day! LOL Great job!

!neke said...

Love this !!!!!
groeten Ineke

HilaryJane said...

Those are great monsters. Love it xx

Liz said...

What a fun design Annie, great card.
Liz xx

Christine said...

those little monsters are adorable :)

Donna said...

This is adorable,the monsters are so cute and fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, this is just cute and fun, Annie! I love the colorful sentiment and, of course, the monster critters. Clever to use the raindrops EF for this, too!

Sandra H said...

Adorable and fun card Annie x

Judy Woodland said...

I just love this. The design is great, and you have colored those "monsters" perfectly. It just makes me smile!

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh this is great ... such fun :)

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

so fun, cool monsters!

papierelle said...

Really fun and great card design!!

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Lovely card! Hugs Doris

Lisa said...

Oh how I love the images such a great card with them too.