Follow me

20 November 2024

Winter fun

Double D Challenges

is on again and we would love you to join in
with our theme of Winter
[hot one here in Australia though and the card is cooling]
stampin up stamp called "snow much fun"
and a bit of paper piecing and colouring with
alcohol markers.
Gesso for the snow, lightly added, and designer 
background papers.
See you in our Winter challene here in Summer
I don't mind both seasons but would love snow.

Our mood board

19 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I loathe summer and would really, really like some snow.

Margreet said...

Beautiful card and a lovely scene. Love those stamps!
xxx Margreet

meg said...

Come to Scotland,we've had snow falling since Sunday afternoon Annie, a fantastic snowman card Annir

Lia said...

ooh, these stamps are so cute!! What a lvely scene.
Lia xx

cards-by-epie said...

A wonderful Card with a great lovely design Annie ......
Winter greetzz Epie......

papierelle said...

Love your little winter scene, so funny!!

Chris said...

Fabulous frosty card Annie- love those snowmen!
xx

Diane said...

Such a cute card Annie and I have a pair of decor snowmen that remind of this pretty card. To be cold here so send me some of that warmth!!

Birgit said...

This is delightful, Annie! What a darling little wintery scene with your snowman friends.

Darlene said...

Love your cute wintry scene Sis. Is that little bird rolling that BIG snowball? A little help from the bigger snow people would be nice! LOL Have a great day!

Barbara said...

This is a great scene of a winter snow. I love the snowman and I do miss the seasons.

Conniecrafter said...

I love the scene you have made with these guys, the paper is perfect for the background too, I think I have this set :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card Annie........gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Sweet and cute card!
Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

This looks like winter fun to me, Annie! Darling snow characters and a pretty background!

Judy Woodland said...

Haha, I always forget that our winter is your summer, and you celebrate Christmas in the summer time. I love your snow critters, this is such a cute and charming little card.

Vicki said...

Super adorable snowbuddy, Annie! Looks like he and his friends are up for a snowball fight.

Christine said...

we are just getting some snow on the mountains, winter has definitely arrived, your little snowmen are so cute ♥

HilaryJane said...

It might be chilly in the snow, but your happy looking snowmen really brighten things up. A lovely little wintry scene xx