Follow me

1 December 2024

Traveling along

 Hi everyone,  welcome to our December challenge at


 Our theme is anything goes
 with the  seasonal theme option of 
Winter
Our season here in Australia is  Summer
On my card I used a picture from a box of cards I purchased
from KMart.  Perfect for my design team card going by
the mood board..

The mood board for your attention and see you at the challenge..


20 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Have fun.

papierelle said...

Amazing and I love the nostalgic touch!!

Elle-Jeanne said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Je@net said...

A very beautiful and nostalgic card, Annie!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Annie...........gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It's a lovely and nostalgic card!
Hugs

Gerrina said...

No snow here! Love the sunshine today! And a fun card; the car and train are beautiful images! Enjoy the Sunday!

meg said...

A gorgeous vintage image and card Annie

Darlene said...

LOVE this image and perfect background to showcase it! Awesome take on our mood board Sis ... LOVE IT!

cards-by-epie said...

Beautiful creations Annie , with a great design ....
Nice day greetzz Epie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wintery scene - lovely card
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the Vintage Wintry image and great recycling.
Carol x

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fun card, Annie.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like it, there is something nice about snow in a picture.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty classic scene!

Christine said...

such a pretty scene, I love your upcycling ♥

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card so nice to recycle

Diane said...

A beautiful winter scene Annie, I certainly hope that truck stops when it gets to the tracks so the train can breeze right on by, LOL!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love this Annie beautiful winter wonderland with a vintage vibe, a delightful scene. Hugs Tracey x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful winter scene!