Just sharing a couple freebies made into cards for a group I was in as their DT on Facebook
last year.
Prachtige winterse kaarten met de sneeuwpoppen Annie. Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Two gorgeous cards Annie and your snowmen are coloured beautifully x
these are very beautiful and fun cards Annie.......gr karin
Just at the moment I would welcome some snow.
Your creativity is truly inspiring! I love how you've turned freebies into such beautiful cards. Those smiling snowmen are just too cute!
Great cards with the snowmen on it. Happy New Year! Karin
Lovely cards,Annie!Hugs
Two really lovely cards. anesha
Your cards reflect our weather perfectly Annie,love them
Love your cards Annie…so cute!Gr Ellen
Oh, they're cute, Annie! No snow here, either, but more than enough rain!
wonderful use of some freebees and all ready for next Christmas ♥
Darling cards, the snowmen are adorable!
They are just the cutest, I love the first one the best, like the touch of the kraft background with him, the group in the second just makes you smile :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Prachtige winterse kaarten met de sneeuwpoppen Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Two gorgeous cards Annie and your snowmen are coloured beautifully x
these are very beautiful and fun cards Annie.......gr karin
Just at the moment I would welcome some snow.
Your creativity is truly inspiring! I love how you've turned freebies into such beautiful cards. Those smiling snowmen are just too cute!
Great cards with the snowmen on it.
Happy New Year!
Karin
Lovely cards,Annie!
Hugs
Two really lovely cards. anesha
Your cards reflect our weather perfectly Annie,love them
Love your cards Annie…so cute!
Gr Ellen
Oh, they're cute, Annie! No snow here, either, but more than enough rain!
wonderful use of some freebees and all ready for next Christmas ♥
Darling cards, the snowmen are adorable!
They are just the cutest, I love the first one the best, like the touch of the kraft background with him, the group in the second just makes you smile :)
Post a Comment