Follow me

15 May 2025

Growing Season


 Welcome back to our  challenges for 2025

at All Dressed Up Challenges
visit our challenge blog to join in 
our theme is "anything Goes" with an ADU image

The image I am using is called

Growing Season

 

coloured with copics,  the background is from my 

daughter's garden of Gerbera's.

We love to see you at our challenges but please do use

an ADU image to qualify.  We have many free ones available 

here


 

14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the gerberas.

meg said...

You incorporated your daughters garden beautifully into your card and beautifully coloured image

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and beautiful background.
Carol x

Margreet said...

Fab colouring of that sweet image, Annie. Love the background!

Donna said...

Adorable image and like that background! Great all occasion card!

cards-by-epie said...

Like your new card , this girl is bissy in the garden
Just me also , every day must have my plants water
Nice day and weekend hugs....... Epie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet card Annie.........gr karin

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Annie and love the background..

luv CHRISSYxx

Mia said...

What a beautiful card, Annie. I love gerberas too.

Lowcarb team member said...

This is lovely.

All the best Jan

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A beautiful card, Annie!!
I'm falling in love with this sweet stamp!
Have a great weekend
Hugs

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card, what a lovely background

Conniecrafter said...

I so love your combo of the cute stamping with your photo, I have taken so many photos to use in this way but have never tried it, great inspriation here!

Christine said...

awww she so sweet, reminds me I have to get to my garden in the next few weeks before it gets too hot :)