Welcome back to
Peace on Earth Challenges
hosted by Darlene
Our mood board at the end of my post is here to inspire you.
My image was stamped onto cardstock and coloured with copics
and flicks of white paint with added water onto it.
such a beautiful card Annie......gr karin
What a fabulous image and coloured so beautifully love card as always x
A fabulous traditional snowman Annie
Such a fabulous snowman Annie- love the CAS design, it showcases him beautifully!xx
He is a fabulous jolly fellow Annie!!
What a fun & happy snowman! Love the sentiment too! Great job sis!
Beautiful card.Thanks for sharing Hugs
Stunning snowman card, beautiful coloring and like the small flicks of paint (mine never end up small like that)
Love it Annie!
What a lovely snowman Annie, he looks happy and sketchy, and I love the white watered down spatters..Luv CHRISSYxx
I am loving your card. It has a vintage look to it xx
Great card Annie, I love your jolly snowman. Liz xx
A nice smiling snowman ...All the best Jan
This is beautiful, Annie! I love it!
A beautiful image and I love the snow! Hugs, Gerrina
Very pretty card , lovely snowmenBye bye Epie
He's such a jolly snowman, Love the card xx
Wonderful simplicity with this rather vintage looking snowman fella!
sweet snowman, like the vintage feel and his freshly fallen snow with him. Love that sentiment too!
That is the perfect snowman stamp to go with our Peace on Earth mood board! Love the vintage look to him and the bright colours you used for his hatband and scarf.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
such a beautiful card Annie......gr karin
What a fabulous image and coloured so beautifully love card as always x
A fabulous traditional snowman Annie
Such a fabulous snowman Annie- love the CAS design, it showcases him beautifully!
xx
He is a fabulous jolly fellow Annie!!
What a fun & happy snowman! Love the sentiment too! Great job sis!
Beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Stunning snowman card, beautiful coloring and like the small flicks of paint (mine never end up small like that)
Love it Annie!
What a lovely snowman Annie, he looks happy and sketchy, and I love the white watered down spatters..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I am loving your card. It has a vintage look to it xx
Great card Annie, I love your jolly snowman.
Liz xx
A nice smiling snowman ...
All the best Jan
This is beautiful, Annie! I love it!
A beautiful image and I love the snow! Hugs, Gerrina
Very pretty card , lovely snowmen
Bye bye Epie
He's such a jolly snowman, Love the card xx
Wonderful simplicity with this rather vintage looking snowman fella!
sweet snowman, like the vintage feel and his freshly fallen snow with him. Love that sentiment too!
That is the perfect snowman stamp to go with our Peace on Earth mood board! Love the vintage look to him and the bright colours you used for his hatband and scarf.
Post a Comment