The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge
Our theme is
GALAXY
(Moon, Stars, Sun, Planets, etc)
Galaxy stamp from my old collection is by Ellen Hutson
Couldn't find a link for it as it's old.
Background using Elements inks and gold posca pen
for the 'stars'. I have a moon stamp set which I used
for the planets. Copic markers and white gel pen used

11 comments:
cute and beautiful card Annie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gr karin
Hi Annie, very nice card! Lovely colors too. My grandson is 5 and can name all the planets! He's very interested!
Grtz Ellen
OMG this is so so cute! Great job Sis!
Great card !!!!!
Beautiful card,Annie!
A very inspired theme.
Hugs
Fabulous little galaxy card with your little spaceman and love the plants and stars..
luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely card Annie, such a cute design.
Liz xx
I do like this ...
All the best Jan
Your planet background is so cool, great backdrop for your cute stamped images!
Wow! That's an amazing moon and a super cute card!
So cute and lovely card Annie
Post a Comment