Hello friends.
Today, being a kind of coolish day, had me spending
time in my craft room just playing.
Yesterday I received my new dies so made this
'book' card as I call it...many folds and layers.
A longish post to show you what I mean..
and coloured with copics and prisma's
Front of card
Side view
First fold of inside
Second fold of inside
Last fold of inside
Brusho's were used to create my papers, I thought it was time
I experimented with them. A few dies were also used.
Challenge:
Art by MiRan....a/g
Art by MiRan...f/b challenge
♥
Thank you to everyone for congrats on the birth of
Sofia Maria..
♥
A picture of her seconds after birth...our Angel..

42 comments:
gorgeousssssss Annie and Congrats
Gr Karin
Your little angel is gorgeous, congrats! Love the card, really fantastic. Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous creation, Annie.Such a lovely photo from the little princess :). Congrats...
Hugs,Sylvia x
Gorgeous card an lovely little princess...:-), congrats!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
A wonderful riot of colour Annie, you know I am a big fan of Brusho's but of course the start of this post is that little angel, can well understand how you are itching for that first cuddle.
B x
Such an awesome creation Annie, so full of colour and loveliness. Big congrats on the birth of babe, she will break some mans heart.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Gorgeous and beautiful card Annie and congratulations on the birth of the baby have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)
Gorgeous card Annie
Anne
The dearest little baby. A lovely book card Annie. I've not seen one of these before. Great colours and lots of interest in this one. Barbxx
She is gorgeous. I love this card design and beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx
She is so cute Annie, so delighted for you! Great card, so full of detail and colour.
Laine
xx
Congrats on the little girl, Annie. She's so sweet!
And your creation is fabulous, full of details. Love it!
Gorgeous project Annie and congrats with your darling angel!
xxx Margreet
Beautiful card Annie..love the folds and fan die leading the lovely image inside..so pretty..and congrats again on little Sofia..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Huge congratulations on Sofia Maria!! She's so beautiful!! What a blessing!! Your card is amazing!! The design is incredible!! I love the beautiful colors!! The image is gorgeous!! Congrats again on your sweet granddaughter!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh my!!! This little angel is your granddoughter? How amazing she is!!! BIG congrats!! Do you know that Sofia Maria are two italian names! :D
Your book card looks stunning, such a brilliant design! Lovely image, too! And your colouring is wonderful, your talent always shines!!
Wow! What a stunning design Annie! LOVE the effects of color you've achieved on the front of your design! The image inside is colored beautifully too! :)
Your little one is so precious!! Have a great weekend! HUGS
That is amazing Annie, what a lot of work!
Just seen the post with Sofia Maria's birth announcement Annie...huge congratulations to you and your family, you must be soooo happy - she's a gorgeous little girl! I'm delighted for you!
Stunning card today Annie...amazing design and colours!
Chris
x
Sofia Maria takes first place today in your post. She is such a beautiful, bonny baby.
The card is magical with the different ideas that you have used to make it. I have it saved as inspiration
Love Chrissie xx
This grandiose Annie card ... very nice model and also very colorful and some congratulated a cute sweet little baby with her birth ...
greetings Rosina
Lots of went in to this gorgeous book card Annie, a fabulous project. Cute picture of your new arrival too.
Lorraine
wow! this is amazing!
love it!
sweet little baby !
lots of hugs
A gorgeous card, so many pages to unfold, loved the brusho splashes of colour,
Its a darling photo of Sofia Maria, she is so sweet.
Yvonne xx
Such a beautiful card. Love the fun design. Congrats!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Stunning Annie! So many beautiful layers! Fabulous coloring, too!
Brenda
I love the explosion of fabulous color on your book, but your special angel is so precious! Can I hug her please? :)
Your granddaughter is beautiful!! So cute!! Love your card!! Very pretty!!
What an amazing 'book card' Annie - it is stunning!! Love the way the brushos worked out. Sofia looks so tiny and very precious!
Blessings
Maxine
congrats to your granddaugther
your card is fantastic!
elma
Fantastic card,I love your cover die and such a beautiful new baby girl
This is fabulous Annie, the design is beautiful I love the sentiment and the image,and Sofia Maria is so beautiful
Kevin xx
Wow, Annie, this is just fabulous! And congratulations on the birth of Sofia Maria - a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!
love Mags B x
Beautiful book card love all the pages and brushos-beautiful pic of Sofia Maria
Carol x
A fabulous card Annie, so many gorgeous details.
Sofia Maria looks adorable.
Pauline
x
Congrats' Annie. She looks so Beautiful.. Fabulous book card you have made..Loz
wow, congratulations, she looks so beautiful ...
and your card is stunning!
big hug
Hi Annie,
wundervolle Werke zeigst du uns immer. Ich gratuliere dir ganz herzlich zu deinem neuen Enkelkind. Ein süßer Engel die kleine Sofia Maria. Ich wünsche euch alles Liebe und Gute. Hugs Silvi
Awwww, she is so adorable, those cute round cheecks and that litlle face, she is super adorable!!!
Congrats again!!!
ps this folded card/album is amazing, looks realy great and I'm loving the background!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥
This is so much more than 'just' a card, I haven't seen this kind of creation and fold before, love it! Love the result of your play with brushos and is that glitter in the woman's hair? Looking fab! Such a cute little girl too, congrats!
Just catching up Annie, lovely cards and all beautifully coloured.
Saw the pic of Sofia Maria on the top of your blog, so beautiful.
Hugs, Avril xx
Congratulations Annie on your little grand-daughter! she is so beautiful!
your card is amazing!
xoxo Olga
Post a Comment