Our challenge this week at ALLSORTS Challenges is a beauty.
Our theme is chosen by Susan and it's
cats and or dogs...
so we would like you to get your images, photos, dies
or what ever you like and make us a card or project
within the theme.
Here is my DT card using two stamps one by Creative Expressions
and the dog one by Verses rubber stamps.
Stamping both I then cut the dog and part of the verse out
and added onto my main scene stamp and coloured
with polychromo pencils.
hope to see you at
52 comments:
Super cute with that lovely dog, Annie!
This is so cute!
Fantastic card, love the image! Hugs, Valerie
Such a lovely card and sweet doggy image Annie, it's a real fun one.
Hope you have a good weekend.
B x
This is such a fun card Annie.
Enjoy the weekend, hugs, Veerle
Fabulous and fun card Annie!
Happy weekend;-))m
Fun card
Gorgeous and fun card Annie!
xxx Margreet
Brilliant fun card Annie that is a great image so is the sentiment and card design a super make
hugs
lorraine x
A gorgeous card Annie and a beautiful sentiment too.
Sue xx
Super card Annie, love the image and the sentiment is so true,Kate x
I love my dog too! Love this Annie, great design and I love the stamp and sentiment. Great to have you play along with our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week too!
Chris
x
Such a cutie Annie.
Laine
xx
I love this cute dog Annie, a wonderful card and very true words.
Yvonne xx
Wonderful card Annie, xxxx
Cute doggie and beautiful design,aNNie! Love the frame onto the patterned paper!
A super design to this card and a beautiful sentiment too.
Lorraine
A super card Annie, such a fun image and beautifully framed.
Pauline
x
Great fun Annie and so cute.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This is gorgeous Annie, I love dogs but I am a cat lover at heart.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Super cute Annie, what a great stamp
Fabulous stamped image and sentiment
Carol x
Oh, I absolutely love this!! The doggie is so sweet!! I love how you've framed the image!! Gorgeous card, Annie!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
A great card Annie, that dog is so cool.
Love the syaing.
Avril xx
what a fabulous card Annie - I adore this - especially the sentiment xx
Cute card Annie..the dog roling in the grass made me smile..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Love the happy look of that dog, what a great stamp. I like how you placed the sentiment too. A sweet and cheerful card.
Really love this image, talk about laid back, a great sentiment which a lot of people can relate to.
Kath x
Very cute card Annie,
love the sweet doggy..hope I can play along with this challenge..but my hobbyroom is upside down..soo..
hugs,
Ans x
Lovely card Annie, cute image and great sentiment.
Hugs Pam x
Such a lovely card Annie and the sentiment is so true! huggles Sue xxx
Fabulous card Annie! Love the two images together and the sentiment is spot on! Love the die too!
Brenda
Brilliant image and love the topper you have created. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx
This is a really lovely card.
Adorable card with a wonderful and true sentiment :)
This is Super CUTE Annie.. Of course we all love our pets..Loz
so cute!
Elma
This is so true, what a perfect stamp. Your card is wonderful and perfect for the dog lover.
Suer cute and the sentiment is just perfect.
Hugs, Lisa
Just adore this card the design is fab love the image and that gorgeous sentiment its stunning Love and hugs Carole x
So beautiful this card Annie, what a cute little dog you insist..
hugs
xxx Rosina
SUch a cute card Annie
Anne
Supertoll und finde den Stempel Sehr lustig :-)
LG, Petra
your card is adorable!
have a nice day!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼
Fun and fabulous Annie - a great card! Love the striped paper beahind the die cut.
Blessings
Maxine
What a fun card Annie - adorable.
Toni xx
This is a lovely card Annie and so very cute. I love that sentiment. Barbxx
Gorgeous card Annie and l love the sentiment. x Susan x
Hi Annie
Such a sweet doggy card, and an adorable image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Great make for the cats and dogs theme. Happy New Year Tracy xx
Just love this, especially how you used the sentiment to frame the card.
Super cute Annie! Love that pretty frame and fun sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week. I'm so glad you did! Hugs, Wends xoxo SSDT
Post a Comment