Having had a day to myself, I made several paper projects. Three of these
are being donated to the local nursing home for their upcoming
fundraising fete. They sell quickly too.
They all have a battery candle in them as seen in this project.
Although I have made many of these before,
they are very fiddly to put together, a lot of glue used and sticky fingers.
they are very fiddly to put together, a lot of glue used and sticky fingers.
I created my project on the silhouette cameo and filled it with
flowers, from I am Roses.
The flowers were adhered with the hot glue gun.
Card stock and scrap DP were used.
Challenge:-
Simon Monday....Get in Shape
I am Roses....a/g with at least 2 of their products
There is a challenge GDT project below this one if you
wish to view it and enter the challenge.
Ok if not ♥
There is a challenge GDT project below this one if you
wish to view it and enter the challenge.
Ok if not ♥

50 comments:
No wonder they sell quickly Annie they are stunning. I bet you really enjoy making those
Love Chrissie xx
Wow!!!! What an amazing project!! I absolutely love it! Great work with the flowers! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!
Amazing project Annie...so beautiful!
xxx Margreet
The "thud" you just heard was me hitting the floor! This is one amazing, fabulous, and beautiful creation! WOW!
Lovely projects Annie! Hugs, Valerie
WOW hun this is fabulous! I love the gorgeous design and wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Stunning Annie! I can see why these sell out so fast! Sweet of you to donate to them!
Brenda
Such a gorgeous creation!! Stunning job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
What a stunning project Annie, love it x
this is gorgeous Annie
gr karin
Wow, this is gorgeous Annie, just beautiful, xxxx
Wow! What an amazing project Annie, its gorgeous, how do you get all the time? it must have taken to make it..just beautiful
xx
This is stunning Annie and I can see why they will be popular!
Laine
xx
Wowsers trousers!!! Awesome project, Annie! xxx
This is stunning Annie, absolutely beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is lovely, not surprised they sell quickly
This is stunning, love it and no wonderd they sell quickly..
hugs, Ans
Wow... stunning project Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Wow, this is stunning Annie, I can see why they sell so quickly.
Sue xx
Absolutely amazing, Annie!! Wow!! I love the flowers!! It's hard to believe it's made of paper!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is so beautiful Annie!! I love the flowers.
Simply stunning Annie! Christine xx
Fabulous project Annie
This is so amazingly stunning!!!
hugs Regina
I can see why they sell well Annie. Absolutely stunning work. Barbxx
Stunning creation Annie, no wonder they sell out quick.
Pam x
Stunning gazebo Annie and beautiful flowers not surprised they sell quickly
Carol x
Fabulous creation.
Kath x
I'm sure it takes a lot to put together, but boy it sure is gorgeous. What a beautiful turn out!
Fabulous project Annie and for a great cause. Love the detail and the flowers. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Stunning creation Annie. Just fab x
OMG!! I LOVE this project Annie. I am not surprised they sell quickly as it is beautiful..Loz
This has to be one of the best sellers. It's lovely. Thanks for making them for the nursing home. What a labor of love. You're such a sweetie.
Annie- thats so wonderful! I love such work!
Elma
Absolutely beautiful Annie, very special and wonderful! Great job!
Valerija xx
Wow, what a stunning creation. This is so lovely - no wonder they sell quickly.
Toni xx
Super gorgeous Annie.
Hugs Veerle x
Wow Annie amazing work certainly worth the effort
Anne
This Annie is just amazing x
it's amazing!
love it!
have a nice day
hugs
Oh wow Annie this is amazing !
Beautiful project Annie...bet the Nursing Home really appreciate your generosity and support, you make such wonderful things for them.
Chris
x
Very elegant and lovely creations(s) Annie!
Liselot
amazing, real masterpiece, I love it.
hugs
Stunning creation,Annie.Love the beautiful flowers.
Hugs,Sylvia x
I have no problen imagining how fiddling this must be, but the result is so fantastic, so well worth your efforts. And I'm sure these will continue to sell well.
I am not surprised these get sold quickly. It is a gorgeous project Annie.
Yvonne xx
What an exquisite piece of work Annie - no wonder they sell well, they are beautiful
Blessings
Maxine
This is very beautiful and looks like real. I love the softness of your project. Great flowers too. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Stunning a fabulous idea can see why they sell quickly.love and hugs Carole x
Post a Comment