Another challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society
This is a special time of year so our theme is...
Easter
Easter
I am using a gorgeous image, #574 , coloured with
polychromo pencils and added a few new dies.
Scrapbook Stamp Society
Challenge:
Lemon Shortbread....a/g
I will visit your blogs tomorrow in my morning.
♥



50 comments:
This card makes me smile, how cute and sweet! Love the sparkling on the big ears and tail and that basket with chick is a very pretty detail!
Congrats on your won at Cuttlebug Mania, very well deserved! ;D
Hugs
Gorgeous card Annie, the image is so very sweet and I love the way that you colour.
I hope that you had a wonderful Easter, I had a computer free weekend.....so nice.
hugs
sharon :)
Love the bright colours. Great card.
Wat een mooie en vrolijke Paaskaart. Leuke digi en schattige kuikentjes.
xXx Astrid.
Cudna wielkanocna karteczka ;) Pieknie pomalowana dziewczynka :) życzę błogosławionego czasu Wielkanocy :)
this is so very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
What a fun card Annie! Hugs, Valerie
Very colourful card Annie - love your use of the polychomos!!
Blessings
Maxine
A bright, cheery & fun card......love it! x
Sweet card, love your colouring!
As always, a fabulous card Annie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Such a beautiful card!!!
A fantastic card Annie, I love the glittery ears.
Sue xx
Very cute image and lovely card, Annie.
Valerija xx
Beautifully colourful and sweet card Annie, I hope you had a lovely Easter.
Lorraine
Such a unique and gorgeous Easter card, so beautifully coloured and what a wonderful image x
Hi Annie what a cute card,well done my friend xx
Wauw ! Love the glitter accents! Creative regards, Gina
This is gorgeous Annie, love the image and glitter accents. The basket, chicks and eggs are just so adorable.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beuatifully colored girl...love the glitter!
Great backing papers too!
xxx Margreet
Super card Annie and as usual your colouring is superb. Take care. Christine x
Wonderful Easter card Annie,
Sweet image and pretty papers
Ansx
Oh my gosh, she's so adorable!! I love her sparkly ears and tail!! The colors are fabulous!! Love, love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Adorable Annie..fab colouring and love the sparkle and yopur Easter basket with the chicken...so cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Fab colours and a beautiful card, Annie!
What a fantastic card Annie, I really love her ears!! xx
Gorgeous card Annie! Fabulous coloring and I love the sparkle on her ears and tail! Great dp and dies, too!
Brenda
This is a gorgeous easter card Annie...love it!
Grtz Ellen
Its a fun card Annie, she looks great framed with the Easter egg border.
Yvonne xx
A pretty card Annie, such a super background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful card with a lot of nice colours!
best regards,
Syl
A really bright and beautiful card Annie, love the image and the egg papers.
Kath x
She is lovely! Nice ears!
GerJanne
Another beautiful card and love the bright colours. Stunning image and beautifully coloured. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
HOw cute! Love that sweet image with those darling little chicks too!
A beautiful card. Love the bright colours and her sparkley ears.
Hi Annie
Such a lovely cute card.
A great image which matches perfectly with your fun backing paper.
Fabby colouring and I love all the added sparkle!
Hope you had a lovely Easter.
Love Jules xx
Annie, this is so sweet. LOVE your coloring.
very cute and wonderful colors
Elma
Great idea of using Easter eggs as border with beautiful and fun image in between!
A lovely, colourful fun card xx
A lovely card and a belated Happy Easter to you,
So pretty love the design and those great papers they work so well with this stamp Love and hugs Carole x
Lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
thank you for the lovely comment on my blog ,love finding new blogs to follow.
Fabulous image and wonderful colours Annie, lovely design, Kate x x
its gorgeous card!
hugs
It's such a sweet card. She's a real cutie and I love the basket and chicks. A very Happy Easter card. Barbxx
Those ears just crack me up and make me smile. Cute card and that is some cool egg paper.
Love the cute image and great B.paper
Carol x
Post a Comment