Follow me

2 April 2018

Happy place


I seem to have an abundance of new followers of late
and wish to welcome you all to my blog, I 
am honoured you want to follow me ♥

Our challenge at House Mouse and Friends
is back this time with the theme of
ANYTHING GOES or option of Multiple images
Our hostess is America Kuhn

This is a fun and 'challenging' challenge to see how you
create  with multiple stamps..

For my DT project I created a little door paque for 
my craft room. [Happy Place]
 The stamps used are:
Floral Trumpet
Tiny Tailor
Potted Mouse
all found at STAMPENDOUS

Coloured with copic markers 


Welcome back our Generous SPONSORS
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card


and also..


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Hope to see you at the challenge at
House Mouse and Friends



Challenge:
Simon Monday....trio of something

53 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely creation Annie.

Diane said...

Just gorgeous Annie, lovin all the colours sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie
your prise it's on your way last thursday I had post it.
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and lovely door plaque, aNNie! Love so much the fresh colours!!!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute door plaque, Super images and beautiful design.

Liz said...

Beautiful door plaque, Annie, what a great idea. I love the cute images. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed Annie, and I love your colours, Kate x x

Marjan said...

Lovely spring doorplaque in beautiful colours indeed! Don't forget to take a look at de DCL blog, Annie ;)

KandA said...

Fabulous creation Annie and those meecies look so cute xx

Ellen said...

I like it Annie....lovely!

Meggymay said...

The door plaque for your craftroom looks awesome. I'm sure it is a 'Happy Place', to be.
Yvonne xx

Je@net said...

A lovely creation, Annie!

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Annie and adorable mouse images.
Hope you had a lovely Easter xx

Rosina said...

Beautiful creatie Annie...loveley this house mouse stamps...

hugs Rosina

Sue said...

Annie, what a super great idea! Love your door hanger. Such pretty colors and images you chose too. Fun project!

Hugs
Sue

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Annie,

eine wundershöcne Karte hast du mit den niedlichen Mäusen gestaltet. Hugs Silvi

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a really gorgeous creation Annie, I adore the meeces & colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous creation Annie. Hugs, Valerie

America said...

Great take on the multiple images. Love the pretty colors and details too. Thx for your lovely contribution and for playing along w/my challenge. :)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sweet images!! The design and colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol L said...

Oh my, just look at all those colorful mousie creations! So much fun!

Laine said...

This is so cute Annie. Wonderful images and detail.
Laine
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous door plaque Annie.. love the cute images and details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kuni said...

A fabulous creation Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

loz said...

Gorgeous door plaque Annie..loz

GerJanne said...

Beautiful card with the images!
I hope I can join this time...
GerJanne

Brenda's Card Corner said...

I love your door plaque Annie! Gorgeous coloring and papers! Pretty flowers and ribbon, too!

Brenda

Ans Gilbert said...

Beautiful door plaque Annie,
It would look great on your Craft room door,
Hugs
Ansx

pam said...

Beautiful door plaque Annie.
Cute image and lovely colours.
Hugs Pam x

SylS creaties said...

Beautiful card! Very nice background.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little door plaque love the cute images and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Enny said...

What a lovely door plaque, beautiful colours, bow and cute mice ! Certainly a Happy Place ! Hugs, Enny

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really loved the door plaque and know it really IS your happy place. You have a way with those Copic markers, because you know the right amount of shading and such. I also adore your little House Mice, too.

Carol S. said...

Sweet images and a gorgeous plaque for your craft room. Very pretty project. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely images and gorgeous colours too on this card.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful card, gorgeous images and beautiful papers and colours.
Tip Top.

Kath x

Mac Mable said...

Such a unique and personal idea.The images are adorable and the colouring is so pretty and so is your wonderful door plaque x

Helen said...

This is adorable - gorgeous colours too!
Helen x

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable

Ina G said...

Fabulous Happy Place Plaque Annie great place to enter into for creativity.. So colourful. Hope you had a fabulous Easter.

Berina RGA said...

Such a lovely plaque. Love how you've embellished it.

Anonymous said...

like your new creation!

Elma

Skye said...

A very cute door plaque. Love the colours and the sweet images.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful door plaque using the multiple images Annie. Love the ribbons you have used too.
Blessings
Maxine

sharon said...

Oh my Annie the little mice are adorable, love the Happy Place!!!! I am sure that you are delighted to spend time in your craft room :)
hugs
sharon :)

Sarah said...

What a fabulous plaque to hang on your "Happy place" door...so cute xx

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, adorable images and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anonymous said...

wonderful!

Elma

Valerija said...

So cute, great card.
Valerija xx

Debra K. said...

What a fantastic door plaque! I always love your House-Mouse creations but I really love your design here, such a brilliant design in fab colours too. Debra x

Lorraine A said...

I just love this wall plaque Annie! the mousie images are adorable and I love the die cut funky backgrounds and the beautiful ribbon, altogether gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!
have a nice day
hugs

Macarena said...

Sweet and fun, lovely colors and cute images. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.