Sharing my mixed media and Tim Holtz stamp called
FLOWER GARDEN. Stamped, cut on the scan and cut,
then coloured with Dylusion inks in a brushed pen
FLOWER GARDEN. Stamped, cut on the scan and cut,
then coloured with Dylusion inks in a brushed pen
Challenge:
Simon Monday.....flower power
Flower Challenge....shaped card


53 comments:
Hi Annie what a beautiful stamp,love the colours xx
Lovely stamp and colours xx
Wonderful creation Annie! So lovely and colourful, just what I needed on this grey and dreary morning. Just love the painting of the flowers especially the red/orange one with hints of purple, really gorgeous :). Debra x
Really beautiful Annie, love the vibrant colours. Hugs, Valerie
Prze[piekne są te stemplowane kwiaty :) Wspaniała kolorowa praca :)
Lovely bright colours Annie. Hugs Veerle x
You know I never tire of seeing inkiness and flowers Annie so love this one.
B x
Wow! So colourful and gorgeous Annie.
Hugs Hazel x
Beautiful and fabulous colour's Annie
Dianne xx :)
What a wonderful splash of mouth-watering colour, Annie! Wow xxx
Wow wow wow!!! Love so much the unusual shape and the bright colours!!! Those flowers are delightful and love the twine added!!! Great artwork!
Big hugs!
Such a clever shaped card Annie and I love the pretty flowers and how you coloured them also. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon. ;) Viv DT xx
wonderful is this card Annie ... beautiful flowers on it
greeting Rosina
What lovey bright summery colours Annie, this is beautiful.
Sue xx
A glimpse of sunshine seeing your beautiful coloured bright flowers. Its a fantastic mixed media card.
Yvonne xx
This looks wonderful and colourful!
xxx Margreet
Gorgeous, love the rainbow background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
You've used my favourite flowers and they look beautiful in the vibrant colours.
Avril xx
So beautiful Annie!! I love the fun vibrant colour palette, and the way the streak like a rainbow in the background! Gorgeous flowers. A stunning mixed media piece my friend. sending hugs :)
Very beautiful and great colors Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
this is lovely Annie
Gr Karin
An amazing stamp, great coloring, and a mixed media joy to see. I like the idea of the scan and cut and have put it on my wish list of things I will ask Santa for one of these years. You seem to find lots of great uses for yours.
Such a beautiful and unique design -awesome!
Annie this is stunning x
Absolutely beautiful Annie, brilliant tropical colours and wonderful design, Kate x x
This is beautiful Annie, love the rich vibrant colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful creation - love the colours..!!
Alison x
Such a gorgeous explosion of colour Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Bright, bold and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge.
Rachel DT
Beautiful flowers, great embossing paste background and I love the twine/yard too! Gorgeous!
Wow, an explosion of beautiful colours, great design and nice shape.
Waving back.... :) <3 <3
Hugs
This is pretty and I quite like the dark, bold colours.
Love the bright colours on this pretty card,
Ansx
Love the beautiful stamps and vibrant colouring and great textured rainbow
Carol x
Wow, this is stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love the texture and the gorgeous flowers!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Gorgeous bright and beautiful card Annie! Love the colors!
Hugs,
Brenda
Great flower stamps Annie and love the bright happy colours and great design with that background..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A fabulous card Annie, beautiful flowers and colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Wow so eye catching and love all the mixed media elements. Fabulous vibrant colours and such a fun shaped card x
Wow, bright, bold and beautiful rainbow here Annie, gorgeous warm card.
Kath x
Ooooh love this bright creation Annie! Shabneez x
Love the vibrant colours and the flowers are gorgeous Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This is lovely Annie! I didn't know we can use inks with brush pen for coloring. Beautiful coloring!
So bright & colorful. LOve your rainbow background, with the swirled shape. The hexagon stencil paste gives a lot of texture, and these blooms are just beautiful. So sorry to learn you've lost your cherished pet - it hurts for a long time, but remember the rainbow bridge. TFS & Hugs
Fabulous play with colour Annie, don't know how I missed this.. Glad I manged to catch it!!
Beautiful. Creative Hugs Tracey xx
Beautiful vibrant make Annie.
Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsArtwork.
A lovely mixed media card. Love the beautiful bright colour and gorgeous flowers.
Gorgeous creation and colours Annie..loz
Those flowers are beautiful. Love the bright colors.
Lovely flowers and beautiful colours!
best regards,
Syl
Its so very nice!
hugs
Oh wow, I LOVE this, all that texture and colour - fabulous! CarolG
A beautiful splash of colour and a really pretty project...this is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x
Post a Comment