Follow me

31 August 2018

Baked with Love.



A lovely rainy day, just what is needed for the farmers
and the drought and before summer arrives.
Today, a bit of Lawn Fawn stamping and an
aperture card.  I only have two LF stamps and
this was the most appropriate for the challenge.
Baked with Love.
Stamping onto  Mintay DP to make the pieces paper pieced,
fussy cut as I don't have the dies.
Cup Cake has glossy accent but doesn't show up.. 😢


Challenge:
Lawn Fawnatics......coffee, tea, treats


Back to Basics....aperture card

52 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, love the cupcake. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

This is too cute, Annie! Enjoy your day!
xxx Margreet

StirYourCreativity said...

Wonderful take on the card challenges you have entered into

Gina said...

On the little picture you can perfectly see the glossy touch! Lovely card! and thank you for your tip on the email I am now waiting for the next message on one of my posts to see if I get the mail! Haha! Hugs, Gina

Ina G said...

Love it! So cute. I'm coming for coffee. Wasn't that rain a blessing. Have been spending time in the garden WEEDING.

Ina G said...

Is this your BIRTHDAY CAKE aNNie! Sweet as!

meg said...

Happy Birthday Annie, love the character stamps and your card

brenda said...

Happy Birthday Annie, hopw you have a lovely day. Great card as well, aperture looks good.

B x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Kuni said...

A fabulous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So sweet Annie, love that cute smile. Hope your smile is just as wide today..
**Happy Birthday Sweetie** Wishing you a wonderful day full of fun and family.
Big Birthday Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Sorry I have been a stranger over the last week, in a bit of a pickle at the moment but couldn't miss wishing you well on your special day xx

Enny said...

Such a "sweet" card Annie, really lovely ! I do hope that you had a wonderful Birthday ! Hugs,Enny

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and cute card!!! Always love Lawn Fawn stamps, they are so fun and cute. Your design is so pretty and the glossy accent on the cupcake makes it pops so well!!
Happy Happy Birthday, aNNIe!!! :D I wish you al the best for today and ever after!
HUGS

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful fun card Annie.

Sue xx

Laine said...

Such a cute image and card Annie!
Laine
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Annie, and so beautifully made. Love the dp you have used with the floral corner motif.
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Oh Annie this is so cute, love all the sweet bits and bobs it's yummy..xx

aga-craft said...

Piękna urodzinowa karteczka :) życzę Ci takich słodkich urodzin :)

karin said...

Great Card Annie. I wish you a very happy Birthday, well nearly belated birthday at yours :)

Karin
XX

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, Happy Birthday, Hope you have a super day, Love Hazelxx

Chris said...

Cute stamps and a fabulous design. beautiful card today Annie!
Chris
x

Carol L said...

What a sweet birthday card Annie, and if today is your birthday, I hope it's fantastic and filled with yummy cupcakes just like this one :)

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! I just ADORE this Annie! I don't think I've ever seen you use any Lawn Fawn, but I do think they're such fun images to use! :) Fabulous card and a fun window design...I think it's an appropriate style for your day today!! Wishing you a lovely day my friend! HUGS

Lynne said...

This is so sweet! Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day x

Nunzia Carusio said...

I love your card design. It's a very nice idea the window on the front!
More, happy birthday to you. I wish you a great day and all the best for the future.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, that's some pretty Mintay paper! All the pink adds to the sugary sweetness of your baking-theme card. Cute stamps! The cupcake looks pretty proud of itself and well it should be!

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful, Annie!! I love the adorable faces!! The papers are gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet card Annie, lovely colours and design, Kate x

Wies said...

Happy Birtheday Annie. I hope you had a great day. (did you receive my card in time?)
The card with cupcake is very nice.
Greetings, Wies

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, lots of lovely baking details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cotnob said...

Sorry, I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday, I hope you had a lovely day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Annie. Sorry I haven't had a computer for over a week.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Cute little cup cake with his glossy icing..sweet card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

GerJanne said...

So sweet! I have never any idea of the weather at your place. I know it will be spring soon. Hope you will have a good time!

Liz said...

A really sweet card, Annie, lovely design.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, in fact it's still 31st August in the UK, so 'Happy Birthday'! xx

Meggymay said...

A wonderful sweet card. I hope you are having a lovely day.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

Really great card, super fun images and a great design.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Great aperture card and paper piecing-love the little images
Carol x

Mac Mable said...

Such cute stamps and such a gorgeous card. The DP looks great and the aperture is a fun idea and the paper piecing and fussy cutting looks fabulous X

Conniecrafter said...

that is so fun, love the smiley faces :) Glad to hear you are getting rain you need!

loz said...

Beautiful sweet card Annie..Loz

Christine said...

awe cute cup cake :)

Gab said...

Really pretty card!

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card Annie. Love the stamp set.

Gerrina said...

A fun and so good collage card; just know that the reciever will smile by seeing this one! Enjoy the weekend!

Bunny said...

Sweet card. A cupcake for your birthday. [Bunny]

Pia S said...

I’ve got a few LF sets, but not this one. Super sweet stamps you’ve used, and a lovely DP too. Very pretty and yummy.

francesca said...

this card is so pretty! Love this window design! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics! :)

Lisa Andersson said...

This is so sweet, Annie! Hope you had a lovely Birthday my friend <3
Hugs, Lisa

Cazro said...

A brilliant birthday card, who doesn't like cake??
I like your scallop aperture, it's different. If your birthday, I hope it was a good one. Thanks for playing along with us at Back to Basics and Beyond. Caz DT.