Follow me

30 August 2018

toadstool town


Stamp used is a
Dyan Reaveley Toadstool Town set
coloured with  Nuvo water pens.
TH stencil, embossing paste and lots of mixed media goodies.


Challenge:
Fashionable Stamping...It's a bugs life

51 comments:

aga-craft said...

Piękna mediowa praca :)Najlepsze życzenia w wigilię Twoich urodzin :)

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful background and love the toadstools. A gorgeous sentiment too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Annie.

Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Ooh I really love this, Annie! Gorgeous depth of colour! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Annie - love the vibrant mushrooms and the fabulous background you have created
Blessings
Maxine

Glennis F said...

I love the vibrant colours - the mushrooms are so awesome!

Margreet said...

Love it...love it....love it....LOVE IT!!!!!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Bright and beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

A fantastic background with lots of texture and colour, love the stamp too

Janette said...

Love the background and what a gorgeous image and sentiment, lovely Annie...xx

Chris said...

Beautiful background and what a fabulous stamp!
Chis
x

Carol L said...

What a great sentiment you chose to pair with this toadstool town image! Love all the details :) BTW, Happy Birthday :)

Jo said...

Gorgeous......love that stamp set x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your plays with colours and different media items are always fabulous, aNNie!! Great card and love the sentiment,too!

Mac Mable said...

I'm loving these mixed media backgrounds, so creative and colourful Annie. The toadstools look fabulous, so contemporary and the stencilling is great on the background X

Valerija said...

Wonderful card and such an amazing background. Love the image too.
Have a great day.
Valerija xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those may be the most colorful and eye poping toadstools I have ever seen. They certainly fit well with the sentiment you chose.

Stamps and Paper said...

Great background colours on your card Annie it maches the toadstools very well

Anne

*Vicki* said...

Your Mixed Media background is very cleverly done here Annie! The images just pop right off your page! I absolutely adore that sentiment too! Fabulous work my friend and thanks for the inspiration! HUGS

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very cheery and colourful card.
Lorraine

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and design, just gorgeous.xxx

Lynne said...

A fabulous card, loving the colours x

KandA said...

Fabulous fun card Annie and the colours are super xx

Liz said...

Beautiful background for your stamped image, Annie. The sentiment is lovely too. xx

Mia said...

Brilliant card, Annie. Great mixed media creation. Kisses, my friend.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the toadstools!! Gorgeous colors, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kuni said...

Wonderful card and such a great background.
Hugs
Kuni

Leslie Miller said...

I have a thing for toadstool stamps and I toad-ally see the beauty! These Dylusions stamps are interesting. Another fantastic mixed media piece!

Sarah said...

This is fab Annie, lovely rich red peeking out from the amazing texture, gorgeous xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great textured background and love the fabulous colouring of the toadstool stamps.
613 Avenue Create has the optional CAS theme so---I will accept your challenge --watch this space lol
Carol x

cotnob said...

A super card Annie such a lovely, bright and cheerful stamp and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

I love toadstools and your card is amazing. You can feel the texture and the colours are stunning. A fab design Anne.
Hope you have a lovely birthday and get spoilt by your family. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

GerJanne said...

Hi Annie,
first of all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
Your card is fantastic! I love all of it. The background, the stamp your coloring and the sentiment!
Have a warm and cosy and lovely day!!

Meggymay said...

Gosh I always seem to be catching up on your posts. First of all I loved the beautiful cards you showed us yesterday.
This card looks so cute, a super background for the quirky images. The mushrooms look great.
Happy Birthday wishes Annie for the 31st.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

My goodness, what great blast of colour, super card.
Happy Birthday.

Kath x

Rosina said...

Gorgeaus and colorful Annie card ... very beautiful that watercolour
Hugs Rosina

Shabneez said...

Loving those colourful toadstools Annie! Shabneez x

Sue said...

Fabulous Annie love those toadstools your design huggles Sue xx

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and fun stamp, I do love the big eyes on the bee!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is gorgeous. Love your vibrant colors.

Christine said...

OMG Annie, this is gorgeous, the colours and textures are amazing. My kinda print, you need to go out and get a frame :)

Gina said...

Wow ! Wonderful colourful card ! Love the strawberry card as well! Yummie! Hugs, GinaX

Ina G said...

OMG aNNie this is soooooooooooo dreamy. Love how the toadstool town stands out so bright and colourful in front of your amazing background. Swooning over this one my dear!

Enny said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, so colourful, love the toadstools and the background ! Hugs, Enny

Gerrina said...

Fun and bright; just the way you have to slowly slight into fall/autumn! Beautiful! Enjoy the weekend!

Fikreta said...

so nice card!
hugs

cuilliesocks said...

How wonderful Annie, I love the quirky image and your bright colours, fab card, Kate x

Chrissy said...

I love your toadstool town and would be quite happpy living there Annie...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment. [Bunny]

Ink Art Designs said...

This is beautiful aNNie in soooo many ways. I love the words! And I love how the brightness of the crisp focal image is contrasted on the gorgeous background.
Thank you for entering it this month at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow what a fantastic make. Just love the background, Annie!
Hugs, Lisa