I love this challenge mainly for the inspiration and techniques
from all the ladies. Making time in my DT schedules to
make cards just for "ME' and experimenting.
With my 'experiment' this morning I used YUPO
Tombo pens, water spritzer and a sentiment stamp.
Floral stamp is Botanical Rose by Heartfelt Creations.
I found this TUTORIAL on ytube and did not realize I could use
water colours on YUPO, so we learn something every day.
from all the ladies. Making time in my DT schedules to
make cards just for "ME' and experimenting.
With my 'experiment' this morning I used YUPO
Tombo pens, water spritzer and a sentiment stamp.
Floral stamp is Botanical Rose by Heartfelt Creations.
I found this TUTORIAL on ytube and did not realize I could use
water colours on YUPO, so we learn something every day.
Challenge:
The flower challenge....one layer card




44 comments:
This looks wonderful Annie....good luck with your ME making cards time!
xxx Margreet
Beautiful card, love the roses. Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous CAS card! Such wonderful stamping in colours. Your experiments always turn out beautifully whereas mine just end up in the recycling bin :D. Debra x
Amazing watercolor effect you have got. Your experiment turned out so beautiful.
This is gorgeous Annie..Ooo..I love the effect and the fabulous colours, I love that sweet sentiment as well..hope you doing okay and resting too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
The water color effect on those flowers is wonderful! Great sentiment quote too!
It's so important to find some *ME* time, creativity is a great outlet when we get a moment. You've used yours to the max Annie, it's a beautifully created card. Thank you for sharing.
Sorry I have not visited as often, i'm finding any sort of *ME* time a rare thing of late..
Take care & have a super weekend.
Hugs Tracey xx
You did a great yob. Love your card
This is fabulous Annie, I didn't know that either, must have a go myself. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Such a beautiful effect with that fabulous stamp, Annie!
Have a good weekend! xxx
A wonderful result with the watercolours Annie, I did not know this either!
Przepiekne malowane kwiaty :)
It's always important to have ME time Annie, time to relax and experiment and just enjoy being creative. This is a beautiful card, the flowers look wonderful, the colours are gorgeous.
Hope you're feeling better today.
XX
What a gorgeous card Annie - must try the watercolours on Yupo. Enjoy your pressure-less 'me' time
Blessings
Maxine
Oh wow this is gorgeous Annie.
Sue xx
Hi Annie what a beautiful card,love the flowers,well done my friend xx
So pretty, soft and elegant Annie.
Laine
x
It's so gorgeous, Annie!! The flowers look amazing!! I love how you've colored them!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So beautiful Annie the water colours on your card. Well done!
Karin
xxx
Beautifaul card Annie, love the flowers.
Hugs
Kuni
It's a beautiful card Annie, the watercolour flowers are gorgeous!
Alison xx
Hi Annie, your flowercard is really beautiful and I like it very much!
An answer to your question on muy blog: I have written the quote myself with a fineliner, but I had found an example in internet!
Lia xx
This is just gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx
Everyone needs some "Me" time. This is a lovely card with beautiful colors. It's fun to work on Yupo. (most of the time) [Bunny]
Really lovely. I am yet to try Yupo. Have a great weekend.
Great use of ME timeand love the beautifulwatercoloured stamped flowers-hope your feeling better today
Carol x
Gorgeous card Annie, the effect is lovely, must check out that tutorial.
Avril xx
How beautiful Annie, I love the pretty flowers and the gorgeous colours, beautifully made, Kate x
I am with you on the birds singing...it's a great day to wake up to that and glad to hear that positivity in the air for you! Your card is gorgeous and I really love the way the colors flow on your flowers! I need to check out your link! Thanks for sharing friend! HUGS
A beautiful card Annie, lovely flowers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Yes we are all learning something new daily and I love it! Glad your day is glorious and the sun is shining and positivity my end too x. Gorgeous artsy card and loving the loose water colouring on the yuppo. Great one layer card x.
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx
This is such an adorable card Annie l love the water colours and surprising what you can learn from the internet x
A really stunning effect, pretty too.
Kath x
Your own time is the most important! I'm so glad you have had fun with your experiments (also why it seems you are well!)! The result is amazing! Fab water colouring on Yupo paper and lovely Heartfelt flowers! I have them too, so neglected :( I need the retirement for having time enough to craft! LOL
Big hugs
A gorgeous card Annie. I've never used Yuppo paper, I will be checking it out I think after seeing your card.
Yvonne xx
A beautiful card Annie. The background is fabulous for the pretty flower stamp. Love the sentiment too. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautiful card, Annie. The flowers are just gorgeous in the colours you've used. xx
I guess we do learn something new every day, I thought that Yupo was good for Alcohol inks but didn't know it would work with watercoloring, you got lovely results!
beautiful card!
hugs
Annie, this is beautiful.
Gosh, this is soooo pretty!
Beautiful card and I love the look the of the watercolor on yupo. So fun and pretty. Great job and thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.
Stunning! such pretty colours and love the sentiment too.
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment