My page today is of our plan for the near future, 2019/20.
Canada and Alaska has been on our agenda for a year
or so, what best way to get excited but make a
"future" page...
Challenge
Canada and Alaska has been on our agenda for a year
or so, what best way to get excited but make a
"future" page...

Word Inspiration - FUTURE..
♥the FUTURE is a mysterious part of life and
can either be achieved by planning or stay a mystery
until 'something' happens that we are not expecting.
FUTURE to me is to keep on experiencing the
♥the FUTURE is a mysterious part of life and
can either be achieved by planning or stay a mystery
until 'something' happens that we are not expecting.
FUTURE to me is to keep on experiencing the
joys of life, travel and adventure. Our future is being
planned to visit the wonders of the world of
Canada and Alaska and make this a trip of
a lifetime. Whether we are successful or not
remains on the Future!
planned to visit the wonders of the world of
Canada and Alaska and make this a trip of
a lifetime. Whether we are successful or not
remains on the Future!



52 comments:
What a beautiful layout! I hope when you do the Canada trip we can make arrangements to link up again! That would be AWESOME!!! LOVE and HUGS!
Annie, that is gorgeous. Would love to join you, hehe on your wonderful adventure since that is one I would like to do also.
That sounds like some great plans for the future. This is a great layout. [Bunny]````
Very nice layout!
Hi Annie thats sounds very exciting.xx
How exciting for you! We have done the Rocky Mountain Train journey and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not done the Alaskan cruise though, but friends who have say it is most interesting
Oh WOWZER!!! This layout is really a DREAM!!! :D Absolutely gorgeous!!! The background looks delightful, such amazing colours and textures!! Wonderful embellishments!
Hugs!
What a fabulous adventure Annie, my Hubby has relatives in Canada so we have an open ended invitation to visit... Maybe one day! I really hope you achieve your goal, enjoy all the planning along the way.
Hugs Tracey xx
Wow, that is a very beautiful page. Your plan sounds good. Hope it will come true!
A wonderful layout - sounds like great adventure! Fabulous !
Hugs, Susi
Great page and a good plan! Love the texture and colour you used; leads the eye directly to the photo's...so clever! Hugs, Gerrina
I love it, what a great idea to make a future page. "Voorpret" is what we call that. Will you be cruising? Which company?
Wonderful page, dreams for the future are so good! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful layout Annie looks cold and fresh in the blues
Well I hope it comes true for you Annie, we all need a dream or two, I love your future page, looks fab.xx
Oh Annie, what a wonderful experience that travel will be - I have always dreamt of travelling the Rockies....
Love your future page - stunning work!
Blessings
Maxine
Prachtige LO en mooie foto's.
Fijne dag.
Groetjes, Astrid xXx
Beautiful page Annie and hope you get your enjoy your holiday
Anne
WOW this is fabulous! Love the layout and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Fabulous layout and textured background-hope you succeed in getting your holiday
Carol x
Gorgeous layout, Annie and what a fabulous adventure it's going to be!! xxx
What a fabulous idea to do a future page and what a stunning page it is. Wonderful mixed media elements, love the photos and the amazing background, full of colour and texture. You look like you had so much fun doing this Annie x. Wonderful to have future plans and here's hoping you will achieve it x
I hope your dreams and plans come true Annie...what a fantastic page, such beautiful texture and I love the thought behind it!
Chris
x
What a beautiful page and so exciting that you have it to look forward to x
This is gorgeous Annie!! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
A super layout Annie, great photographs and lovely background. It sounds like a wonderful trip to look forward to.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A gorgeous future layout Annie. All this & a move on the horizon!!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
What places to visit Annie, I'd love to go there too. Your layout is fabulous and I love the photos you've used. Hope your dream comes true, Kate x
Great LO and what a good plan, I love Canada, we have been there 3 times it's such a wonderful country,
Ansx
What a fantastic page Annie, it brings back many memories of our first trip to Canada which included an Alaskan Cruise. You'll love it.
Sue xx
Taking some "me" time to catch up and tell you how MUCH I love this beautiful mixed media scrapbook page.
Beautiful page,Annie.Follow your dreams.
Hugs,Sylvia x
A fantastic page Annie, I hope you get that trip it will be awesome.
Yvonne xx
Gorgeous page Annie. Something to look forward to...Loz
We all should have a dream Annie. Something that we could achieve. Love your page, a gorgeous design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
wow, that's one cool artys background for your page. Love it :)
It's wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Wow what a beautiful page, I do hope that your "dream-trip" will come true ! Hugs, Enny
What a stunning page, Annie!! The background looks amazing!! I love the photos and the details!! I hope you get to take this trip!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wow, Canada and Alaska is a long way from your home! Beautiful page with all that fantastic art work!
WOW!!! An awesome layout. Wonderful background detail and I love your future plans, sounds amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.
This layout is awesome! Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
It is always so fun to have some trip or something to do to look forward too.
Your page is great with some wonderful scenes to get you excited, like the wooden embellishments!
Super idea to scrap a future event. They say that planning a trip and looking forward to it is half of the fun. Love your background with so much texture. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
Wow - your background and photos are amazing@ Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Beautiful layout! It's great idea a future page. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama
Annie I love this! It's such a perfect interpretation of the challenge. Your background is amazing too! I love it when you join us at More Than Words.
Wow that would be such an amazing view!! Love that photo, but I really love the details on your page too!! Everything is well composed and really bring the story together!! HUGS :)
Such a gorgeous layout! Love your interpretation of our challenge and the colour combo- red works so well there! Good luck on your trip! I hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words! Hugs, Asia
Annie your page is fantastic, hopefully your dream will come true very soon.
My best friend of over 35 years is of to England for a few weeks in December, they are spending Christmas in Frances and then they are of to see the Northern Lights.
Pity I couldn't go with them.
hugs
sharon :)
Love it! Hope you enjoy your future dream trip! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
wonderful card!
hugs
Post a Comment