Winds and dust has settled today, thank God...
Outside to clean up and wash away the dust, not
the best for asthma.
The fires should get under control and my heart goes
out to the people suffering in the fires in the US.
A lovely stamp used for my card today. I once had a purple
rose and it had the most beautiful scent ever, sadly Ican't remember the name of it but it was beautiful.
I used Zig colour real brush pens, DP
fussy cut my image and taped onto my card.
Glossy accents used and a few paint splats.
[got to have those!]
challenge:
Power Poppy....be thankful
Using La Vie en Rose digital stamp
Pansies digital sentiment stamp
Power Poppy....be thankful
Using La Vie en Rose digital stamp
Pansies digital sentiment stamp

38 comments:
oh Annie love this card,its so beautiful,well done my friend.
Annie, such a beautiful Rose :)
This is an adorable rose. I've never heard of a purple one before, but was impressed that you owned one at one time. This gorgeous image surely makes up for it, though.
Hi Annie,
Your card is splendid! I love the colour purple on cards especially. The rose is a beautiful one....
What a lovely card Annie - love how you have taped the sentiment panel to the base... your rose is delightful. Was the rose you referred to called Blue Moon? I have one, currently in flower, and it is a pale purple with a gorgeous scent.
Blessings
Maxine
Such a wonderful card Annie, love the colors.
Hugs
Kuni
Gorgeous card Annie, glad things are settling down. Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card, nice choice of colour and love the sparkle...hope you stay safe.x
Simply AMAZING dear Annie!
Beautiful card Annie, stunning colours! So pleased the winds have dropped and the fires are under control, hope you have an enjoyable weekend
Chris
x
A BEAUTIFUL ROSE COLOUR AND CARD
Don't go outside and clean until the dust settles. Or, wear a mask.
Love the beautiful purple rose. I would have loved to have seen yours in true life and smelled it. Oh I do love the way roses smell. Seems like a lot of them these days are for show only and no good smell. [Bunny]````
Hope you're feeling better today my friend! Yes, those fires are just devastating!! So sad! Your card is gorgeous and I remember getting purple flowers when I worked in the flower shoppe and they smelled so beautiful! Gorgeous! BIG HUGS!
Absolutely Gorgeous, my favourite colour.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Gorgeous rose in fantastic purple...great cad!
xxx Margreet
This is really gorgeous Annie. I would have loved to have seen that purple rose & smelt it's lovely fragrance. Glad the dust & winds have settled for you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A beautiful card Annie, gorgeous colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Great shades of purple and ever so pretty card. Glad the dust and winds have settled a little x.
How beautiful, love this card. We have a purple rose but not much scent
This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flower and the purple!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Beautiful card with lovely purple rose. Pleased to hear, and thankful with you, that the wind and dust have settled so the bush fires can be controled.
xxx Wies
Gorgeous rose and so sweet match with the dotted paper and that cute bow! The splatters look great!
Take care of you, my friend, and stay at home since the dust is flying around!
Big hugs!!!
I've never seen a purple rose, but if the shade was like the one on your wonderful card, it must have looked beautiful.
Yvonne xx
Hi Annie good to hear that the fires are under control. I hope no one was injured.
Absolutely gorgeous card, I love the beautiful floral image and your wonderful colouring, Kate x
Wow! You made this amazing! I'm totally stunned by how beautiful this is. Simply gorgeous, Annie! Glad to hear the wind has died down. That should help.
Stunning card Annie, love the purple rose.
Kath x
Glad to hear the fires are under control-love the beautiful card and the purple rose-I have a golden showers /climbing yellow rose with a gorgeous scent
Carol x
Beautiful purple rose Annie..beautiful card.
luv CHRISSYxx
What a beautiful rose! And a real purple one? That would fit perfect in our garden, but didn't came across one here... Hope you have a good weekend! Hugs, Gerrina
Your rose-card is absolutely gorgeous, wonderful colour ! I'm so glad that your area is safe now, and yes, we too feel sorry for the people in California... Hugs, Enny
very beautifulllllllllllll Annie
Gr Karin
You made such a wonderful card, the colours are awesome,
Ansx
Lovely rose, your greens with it is such a lovely color to compliment it and I like the sheer ribbon too!
So beautiful. Hopefully everyone will be safe and all these tragic things will settle down.
Beautiful card and colours Annie. I am glad the fires are under control now..loz
Oh wow this is so so beautiful! Love that flower and your purple color looks so stunning! Thanks for sharing! HUGS
Annie the rose is adorable.
It is blowing a gale here on the Sunshine Coast.
hugs
sharon :)
Beautiful card!
hugs
Post a Comment