Follow me

23 November 2018

Mistletoe & kisses


LOOK!!!
Check out these cute new releases by Wendy.
Come along to our blog here and see what 
fabulous creations the teamies have made.
My image is called
"Mistletoe & kisses"
Image may contain: drawing
isn't this adorable...love this cute image..
There are many more to see so check out the  blog here
Copic markers were used and animated stars 
floating designed in my Animation shop.

See you at our challenge too I hope, it's always anything goes
with an ADU image...

Extremely windy, hot and dusty here and the 
bush fires are out of control.  Not far from home
and close to the airport so praying all settles down.
It's up to the wind!

47 comments:

Christine said...

great scene with those sweet deer Annie :)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie oh this reindeer card is so cute,love it,well done my friend,cheers Shez xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful Christmas card Annie. Love the animation. Hope you stay safe.

Nancy Soetaert said...

Awesome!
Nancy

Margreet said...

great scene with those lovely deers...great coloring!
xxx Margreet

Wendy L said...

So frightening for you Annie, l ije California.
Gorgeous card today, love the sparkle, xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card. Stay safe Annie! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie, I hope you stay safe - fire is so unpredictable, especially with the winds ... Love your card - you have used the images beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

KandA said...

Fabulous card Annie, and those reindeer are so lovely xx

Jane Savage said...

Such an adorable card, Annie! Hope you stay safe! xxx

Gerrina said...

The trees are a great setting for the adorable deers'like your card a lot!
Hope the wind is down...don't like fires...
Hugs, Gerrina

Kuni said...

Such a pretty card Annie, love it.
Hugs
Kuni

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Gorgeous card Annie! Love the background and the reindeers are so cute!

Hope and pray the wind will lay down..... it must be so frightening to
see the bush fires coming close to your home :(.
Take care xx

meg said...

Fabulous card with an adorable reindeer couple

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Annie
Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie lovely Raindeers hope your keeping well take care xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Annie...
Stay safe, take care.xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Annie, what an adorable image on your lovely card. I love your playing with animating snow. I pray for you that the wind takes a turn or goes down. Stay safe.
Greetings Miranda xx

Enny said...

Such a lovely card, the kissing deer are gorgeous ! I do hope that the fires won't come to your area, and everyone is safe !! Hugs, Enny

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! What a beautiful card!! Praying that the fires are under control soon and they don't reach you. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Annie -love the trees.Hope you stay safe and the fires are soon under control.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie
Gr Karin

Darlene said...

Yes, very adorable image and you've colored it perfectly!

Nunzia Carusio said...

Love your card!
You chose a real cute image! Beautiful coloration.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the image and your beautiful animation.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute Annie. I love the animation you add to your cards. Stay safe sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Annie love the sweet image and your lovely snowy design!
It must be very scary with the bush fires out of control and so close, hope that it settles down , keep safe
Chris
x

Leslie Miller said...

These deer are so sweet and pretty! Beautiful card with the trees and snowflake, and such gorgeous ribbon. Finally got some rain on the west coast here, which should help the fires. So many families displaced with all lost. No fires in our area, but about 400 miles away. Here's hoping it settles down there soon!

Scraptastisch said...

Under the Mistletoe...so cute image and a lovely card!
What should that be anxious Annie a fire so close to home, I hope the wind will quickly decrease, take care and I hope that everyone stay safe!!!
xx Gerie

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card Annie, gorgeous scene,
Hope you all stay safe,
Ansx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Annie, how worrying for you, I do hope it all settles down and not get out of control.
I love your card, the image is so sweet and the scene is lovely, beautiful colours too, take care, Kate x

pam said...

Wonderful festive scene you have created Annie.
Hugs Pam x

Sarah said...

A wonderful festive scene Annie. Fantastic trees xx

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card Annie. i Love how you put animation on your cards..loz

Meggymay said...

An adorable card Annie, the extra animation looks lovely.
I hope the winds settle down and you are safe from the fires.
Yvonne xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card - great job as always!!!

Bunny said...

A very cute card. I'm praying that fire would be put out as soon as possible. In the state of California in the USA they have had a terrible time. About 1000 people are missing. [Bunny]````

Carol S. said...

Another stunning card Annie. A beautiful scene and the falling stars are gorgeous. It must be a worry , with having a fire not far from where you live. Pleas stay safe and will be thinking of you. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry, I read your post only today and I'm relieved that now the fires seem finally under control, my friend!!! Such a worrying time you have had, with fires near home!!!
Poor people that suffer for this! Poor animals, plants and nature... :(((
Your card is a delight with those supercute and sweet deers!!!! It's really adorable, love, love love it!!!! The digi animated stars floating by the mistletoe are so pretty and make me smile!
Hugs and take care!!

Conniecrafter said...

Awww is that ever to sweet, I love the mistletoe on his horns :) So Love it!
I hope things have settled down, and the fire stays away!

Chrissy said...

They are a sweet couple Annie..gorgeous Christmas card, love the bow and animation..

luv CHRISSYxx

StirYourCreativity said...

The image is adorable and the card turned out so fabulous. Please take care, hope the fire is under control soon.

Valerija said...

Love this card with the cute image.
Valerija xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just LOVE this image...so sweet!! Really gorgeous design with your snowfall scene and colors here Annie!! HUGS :)

sharon said...

Beautiful card Annie, I do love your colouring.
hugs
sharon :)

Fikreta said...

It's so very nice card!
hugs