Follow me

31 January 2019

play, enjoy, relax

Making my way back to a few challenges I used to
go into and enjoyed..[have lots of ME time].
Background is made with TH distressed inks,  gesso, acrylic paint
dotty stencil which I used my Micron pen with.
Stamp and die are from STAMPlorations called
"Pocket Blooms"
and the stencil I used is called
"Retro Circles"

Challenge:
CUTplorations  January challenge

STAMPlorations....Never ending


The dyson is calling!!
That horrible word that begins with "H"

52 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie i can see you have had fun playing i think this is very pretty,well done my friend xx

Chris said...

Hey Annie...just block your ears, ignore the Dyson and keep on creating! Your card is fabulous, lovely stamps and techniques with a beautiful result...much more fun than the 'H' word!
xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card and stencil Annie..Loz

Glennis F said...

Great colour combo Annie

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Such a gorgeous card, Annie! Love it!

Ina G said...

Too hot to do the H word. Find that cool spot with AC and carry on creating more of this. Gorgeous card aNNie. Love that stamp set and what an awesome stenciled background. Beeeeeeeeeeautiful. Glad you shared it over at CUTplorations and thank you (with my DT hat on)

Berina RGA said...

This is gorgeous, Annie!! Love that stenciling!!

Christine said...

Annie, that background is a stunner, just enough peeking through to make me go WOW :)

Leslie Miller said...

Odd to think that my today is already your tomorrow. Cute card, Annie! I see embossing in the background, lots of color, and a pretty pocketful of posies, and I love all of it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is beautiful. Glad that you have "me" time.

Je@net said...

A very lovely card, Annie!

aga-craft said...

Piękna, nastrojowa :) cudowne radosne kolory :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your card. I wear hearing aids - the good thing is that you can take them out and not hear it when the dreaded H...... calls! Hugs, Valerie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, h word for me this morning

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie, its pretty...
Hope the H word didn't get the better of you, it must be really hard going in that heat...take care..x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

chrissie said...

A terrific stencil for your background and like the way you used the variety of colours.

Always good to revisit old haunts.:)

Have a fun day and send us some warmth please

Love Chrissie xx

meg said...

Love the striking background for the flowers, the colours blend together beautifully, gorgeous soft colours on the flowers too

Jane Savage said...

So very pretty, Annie! xxx

Sandra H said...

Aw Annie this is so lovely and the yellow is gorgeous love the flowers and this beautiful background enjoy your day x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Annie. I've found if I ignore the Dyson long enough Hubby hears it and does the cleaning for me.

Sue xx

Margreet said...

Awesome background and that yellow/green pops out perfectly.
You can pretend not to hear the Dyson!!
xxx Margreet

KandA said...

It's a beautiful card Annie, super details and gorgeous colours xx

Mrs.B said...

The flowers look gorgeous against your background, such a lovely card.
Don't do too much 'H' there's always another day.
Avril xx

Carol L said...

Loving your pocket full of posies with that wonderful stenciled background! Beautiful!

MagsB said...

A gorgeous card, Annie! I love the contrast between the spiky flowers and the soft circles of the background. Fab!

love Mags B x

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors and the lace. The retro stencil look really good.

I feel ignorant as I don't know what the "H" is.

Mia said...

Great card, Annie. Beautiful background (I think I should start playing with my distressed inks too) and I love the stamp. Hugs, my dear friend.

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Annie, lovely floral image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the background and your beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great stencilled background and love the pocket full of flowers
Carol x

Monica C. said...

This is so pretty! I love those colored circles in the background.
Hugs
Monica

Chrissy said...

Great background Annie and love the flowers and lace.gorgeous card.we are suffering over here too with the " H " word..I have to sit right in front of the fan to get a breeze..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the stencil you used and the gorgeous colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

Beautiful card Annie, can see you enjoyed your play time.
Hugs Pam x

Meggymay said...

Its good to have fun time creating art for pleasure.
It is a fabulous card Annie.
Yvonne xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, such delightful design, so different!! Love it so much!
Big hugs!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Carol S. said...

Love this card and Annie, its a brilliant design. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy more playtime! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Trish said...

A very pretty card.

Karen Dunbrook said...

how beautiful Annie, lovely and elegant too.
x Karen

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful the flowers on this are so special and your colours work so well its delightful Love and hugs Carole x

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Enny said...

A lovely card, wonderful background and beautiful flowers ! Enjoy your ME-time! Hugs, Enny

Mac Mable said...

Such a delicate looking card with great stencil work. The pocket and flowers are so pretty and the pop of lime looks fabulous. Enjoy your me time Annie x

Conniecrafter said...

Fun background, pretty stamp, I love the pocket with flowers!!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card, I love the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along at CUTplorations

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I so love that background and how you've played with the colors!! Such a pretty flower image and design! HUGS

Gerrina said...

Super how the bright and fresh colours make the flower 'pop'! Great card! And great background! Enjoy the weekend!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card.

maria f. said...

Had to come check this out. Love your creation - love how our inspiration photo prompted you. Thanks for playing with CUTplorations.

Lisa Andersson said...

Fantastic background and beautiful image. So very pretty, Annie!
Hugs, Lisa