Follow me

20 June 2019

butterfly trio

Mr "Muck" was sure running a muck today so
after finally settling down I needed a break as 
well and made this journal page.
Nuvo Shimmer Powders and
Liquid Masking Fluid.
Following this video.

Linking to 
↓
Image may contain: outdoor

48 comments:

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful muted summery hues for your background Annie and very effective stamping.

B x

Janette said...

Gorgeous work Annie, love the flow of the colours, really pretty.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic piece Annie. Have fun with your little fur baby. Hugs, Valerie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very striking

Jane Savage said...

Wow, fabulous!!! x

Glennis F said...

That's really gorgeous Annie

Je@net said...

Wow...this is absolutely fabulous, Annie!

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous dreamy page Annie, love the colours.
Avril xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow a stunning journal page Annie, I love it.

Sue xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous make Annie, xxx

Carol L said...

This is simply beautiful with those summery colors and pretty butterflies!

Chris said...

So beautiful Annie, fabulous stamps and pretty delicate colours!
Sounds as if that pup is leading you a bit of a dance! I remember vividly when our Mathilda was a puppy...a real shock to the system, so easy to forget what hard work a lively mischievous pup can be, just like a toddler, but so worth it for the lovely cuddles and that unforgettable puppy smell :)
xx

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała radosna praca, piękne kolory :) lekko i zwiewnie :)

Lisa said...

It's artistic and gorgeous!! I love the background, Annie!! Stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

beautiful colour palette stamps and sentiment Annie

Bunny said...

Shhhhhh...............he'll hear you and try and craft in your craft room in the middle of the night.

Beautiful journal page. I love the colors and the scene. [Bunny]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really nice flowy look! I like the bits masked off!

Vicki said...

Wow, Annie! This is spectacular! I love your journal page.

Vicki said...

Beautiful, Annie! I love all of the white space. Your die cut hexagons and pattern design looks amazing. Great arrangement!

Mia said...

Lovely, lovely, love page, Annie. Gorgeous background and perfect butterflies. I am going to watch the video now. Thank you for sharing, my dear friend. Hugs.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page and background-love all the stamps and colours
Carol x

Meggymay said...

This looks magical with the pretty fluttering butterflies, beautiful colours as well Annie.
Yvonne xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the soft muted background and pretty butterflies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Wow, what a beautiful page, Annie!
xxx Margreet

Conniecrafter said...

That is just too cool, bet you had fun creating this.
Glad you are getting time to play, sounds like you are keeping busy with your new furbaby :)

Ans Gilbert said...

You made a wonderful journaal page,
Ansx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such beautiful colours & design Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Annie this is so beautiful x

Monica C. said...

Gorgeous page, Annie! I love the color combos that you have used.
Hugs Monica

Fikreta said...

very beautiful!

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a fabulous page layout and love the use of the colours and those fabulous stamps x

Pia S said...

It’s beautiful how the colors have blended together. I like the effect of the white splatter too. Lovely!

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous colours and fabulous stamping, I love the images you've chosen, brilliant page, Kate x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Annie xx

pam said...

Stunning work Annie, gorgeous butterflies and colours.
Hugs Pam x

GerJanne said...

This is a wonderful page! Love the colours!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous muted colours so vibrant but delicate, very feminine!! Thanks for the link to the video! Amazing stamping, too! I have the liquid masking fluid, but still unused. I have so much techniques I want try when I finish with school work! :D
Hugs my friend, make a cuddle to your "Muck" by me :D

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous background, Annie! Those stamps are way cool, too. I just love this style!

loz said...

Beautiful page and colours Annie. Teddy B is 2 1/2 yrs old and still crazy.. Good luck with Monte..loz

Christine said...

Gorgeous colours Annie, I love the simplicity of the stamped butterflies on those beautiful colours :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous Annie, with those bright colors.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful background Annie, fabulous colours and I love the stamps and fun details..gorgeous page.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shabneez said...

Loving those vibrant colours Annie! Shabneez x

kiwimeskreations said...

Young Monty sounds a real handful - enjoy it while he is still young enough to entertain you :).
Love your work Annie - the stamps are delightfully whimsical and the background perfect
Blessings
Maxine

Gerrina said...

Beautiful page; love the colours and the stamps blend beautifully! Hugs, Gerrina

Lisa Andersson said...

Gorgeous work, Annie. Love the background and those beautiful butterflies. Looks fantastic.
Hugs, Lisa

Valerija said...

What a great page! Love the colours.
Valerija xx