Follow me

9 January 2020

Happy Little Stampers.



WOW!
This is more exciting news, I have been asked to 
join this wonderful Design team and I will be with the
Designers in the team of....


Here is my card using a Nellie Snellen  die called
Deer in forest. Backgrounds were made with brusho's.


Did you realise we have several themed challenges
each month for you to enter, go along to 
and check it all out...

Linking to
All Sorts Challenges

50 comments:

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous card!

Valerija said...

Beautiful! Love the die you have used.
Valerija xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty! Congrats on your design team!

Bunny said...

Congratulations, aNNie. Love your card and the beautiful background. [Bunny]

Mia said...

Congratulations from your new DT, Annie.
They are lucky to have you in the team.
Your first creation for Happy Little Stampers is SUPER!!!
Hugs!!!

Christine said...

Congrats Annie so well deserved. Great intro card, love that blend of colours :)

Leslie Miller said...

Yay you, Annie! Sounds like fun and you'll do a great job! Hmmm... this looks similar to the beautiful Christmas card I received. Too lazy to get up and look now... been cleaning house all day and I'm bushed!

GerJanne said...

Congrats!! Always a surprise when peopel ask you to join their DT. Have fun.
Your card is beautiful. Love the colours!

Lisa Lynn said...

Congrats Annie on the DT position! Your card is gorgeous with the die cut.

Je@net said...

Congrats, Annie. And what a beautiful intro card to join the team!

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fun, congratulations, you are a treasure for each and every team. Gorgeous card, Hugs, Valerie

Marlies said...

Congratulations with your new DT job Annie. Have fun. You have made a beautiful card as DT inspiration.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats for your new DT dear aNNie! Fabulous inspiration!! Your brushos papers are fabulous and just love the sweet deers scene you have created with them!
Hugs and take care!

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations and I love your card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Annie - a well deserved recognition, and a wonderful first contribution to the team
Blessings
Maxine

Irene said...

Congrats on this new dt-job and the fabulous card you made! Didn'nt know this blog so immediately added it to my list!
XxIrene

Janette said...

Congrats Annie, enjoy the new DT.
Great start with this lovely card.xx

loz said...

Congratulations Annie. Beautiful card and scene..Loz

Jane Savage said...

Congratulations, Annie! What an amazing, scenic card, enhanced by that incredible background! xx

aga-craft said...

Piękna urodzinowa karteczka :) gratulacje Annie :)

Chris said...

Well done Annie-enjoy!!!
Fabulous start with this gorgeous card!
xx

Marjan said...

Congratulations Annie! have fun as a DT member!
Love this card, the silhouettes do look great against your background.

Bernadet said...

Lucky you Annie!
Your card is a beauty!

Jantine said...

Congratulations on the new DT position! Lots of inspiration!
This card is beautiful, Annie!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW how exciting and congratulations. A gorgeous card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Congrats, Annie! I know you will do a fantastic job.
Such beautiful scene you've created. Looks amazing. Loving the background.
Hugs, Lisa

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your new position. That is wonderful. I can see why they want you, because your first card for them is both beautiful AND inspirational.

crafty-stamper said...

Congratulations on your new DT love the beautiful die-cut scene and fabulous background
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Your die cut scene is just fabulous!! Congrats on your new DT and looking forward to your die cut pretties!! :)

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Annie on your new DT position and I love your deer in the trees and I love the background colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kuni said...

Congratulations Annie and this card is wonderful.
Hugs Kuni

KraftyKoolKat said...

Massive congrats sweetie. This creation is gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Margreet said...

Congrats on your new job!
Wonderful use of the die!
xxx Margreet

Liz said...

Congratulations on joining the DT. Wonderful card, great design and the background is fabulous. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Annie, and your card is awesome, beautifully created an I love the background, Kate x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card - love the background!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Congratulations Annie!

Love the colouring and the background/scene is wonderful

June

Carol L said...

ohhh, congrats on your DT spot! I love playing along with that challenge, and I just love the pretty dies you chose for this card! A great and colorful background too!

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations on making the design team. Your background is fabulous and just perfect for the forest scenery you have created here. Hugs Mrs A.

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats on the new team!
So pretty, I never would have thought to put two different brusho's together, love the results!

brenda said...

Great design and use of Brushos Annie, many thanks for joining in with our 'Soft Pastels' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Congrats on your DT.
This is a great use of brushos - beautiful colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Shabneez said...

Oooooh congrats on your good news Annie - you deserve it! Shabneez x

Ina G said...

Love your background aNNie. Gorgeous die. Super card! Glad you are a Happy Little Stamper.

Donna Ellis said...

wooo hoooo! Congratulations, Annie! It will be fun seeing your lovely creation like this one made with the Brusho's! GORGEOUS! hugs, de

Monica C. said...

Congrats Annie! Love what you have done with these dies.
Hugs Monica

Karen Brown said...

Beautiful!

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Congratulation Annie! You deserve it!
Your card is awesome! A beautiful scene you've created, I love the background! They're lucky to get you as a DT member!

Helen said...

I love your beautiful background, Annie! It's so eye-catching and is perfect for the wintery feel of your die cuts!

Nandini said...

Love the gorgeous background. It looks really great. Your card is really amazing!