Follow me

1 February 2020

L♥ve


A bit of a 'love' card today using paints, stamping and die cuts.
Arteza paint I have are very vibrant in colour and adding a bit of
water makes them easy to glide over textured embossing.
Fussy cutting and a stick on butterfly was used as well..

Simon Monday
All loved up``

Dies R Us
XOXO (Hearts, Love, Valentine's)
[poppystamps graceful heart die]


42 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Annie, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Wow brilliant colours and composition wonderful make Annie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMGosh, Annie. I love this. Too bad it's a card. It's fabulous and gives me an idea for a journal spread. I love the die cuts, too. You have the best tools to play with!

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning colours on your Beautiful heart card Annie

Anne

kiwimeskreations said...

oh how gorgeous Annie - love the die cut leaves - are they part of the heart die? love the colours in your background.
Blessings
Maxine

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie, love the background.
Hugs
Kuni

Je@net said...

What a beauty, Annie!

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card, love your vibrant background.

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie that is beautiful.

Janette said...

Oh wow Annie what a gorgeous piece, its stunning the colours are amazing.xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Annie this is so beautiful x

Chris said...

Wow! Gorgeous, beautiful die cut and the colours are so lovely.
xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Love the vibrant colours here, Annie! Such great combo. The background is awesome and so pretty with the hearts and leaves.
Hugs, Lisa

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

Birgit said...

This is truly stunning! The background colors are fabulous and that heart die with the leaves is so sweet, especially with the butterfly. Thanks for linking up to the DRU "Hearts" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Sarah said...

OOh, such amazing colours Annie and I really like the white outline xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the background and the heart die cut in white really pops off the page.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bunny said...

It's really lovely. I like the vibrancy of it. [Bunny]

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Annie this is amazing. I adore the colours & the image & layout is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gorgeous with the colors and the die! There is some wonderful texture on your card, too!

Gina said...

"LOVE"ly card Annie ! Beautifully done ! Creative regards, Gina

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, so pretty. - fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

GerJanne said...

Oh Annie, this is so wonderful! LOVEly!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I just love the colors! Really cheerful on a dreary day.

pam said...

Stunning card Annie, love how you used the PS Heart die..gorgeous background
Pam x

Darlene said...

OH WOW Sis ... this is just gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Carol L said...

This card spells love in a big, big way! Gorgeous die and colorful background too!

Mrs A. said...

I love your beautifully coloured background and that due cut is stunning. A great card. Hugs Mrs A.

*Vicki* said...

Well I just LOVE your love card here Annie! You always comes up with some really clever designs using paints and I love that added butterfly over your very delicate die cuts!! :) HUGS

aga-craft said...

Cudowna serdeczna praca :)

Mac Mable said...

Glorious and happy colours and one eye catching design on your beautiful card Annie x.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing, aNNie!! Love so much the warm, vibrant colours and that butterfly is in the PERFECT position!! Your talent always shines!!
Hugs! Have a lovely Sunday!

Christine said...

Annie, I love that die cut and your amazing background :)

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful heart die and vibrant coloured background
carol x

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous make Annie. I love your inky backgrounds.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Annie, the background colours are wonderful and I love the heart, wonderful design, Kate x

Monica C. said...

Beautiful card! The die cut is perfect on that bold background. I love it
Hugs Monica

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colours Annie and I love those leaves, they look dimensional and the background is fabulous, love the colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Beautiful card and colours Annie..Loz

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous coloring, I love that die cut with it, the butterfly was a great top to it!

sarascloset said...

This is so eye catching! Spotted it in the gallery at DRU and had to come by and leave some love!