Follow me

13 June 2020

hydrangea

Apologies for not visiting all your blogs, I spent all day in ER with hubby yesterday so will try and catch up soon. Relaxing and taking 'time out' crafting tonight for a while. Using an image from Di Digi Designs and coloured with markers and pencils.
This cut file is designed by Shirley's Cards.

Linking to
Di Digi designs
Fancy folds

Crafty Catz
opt/twist add a number

48 comments:

Lynne said...

So cute and great colouring of the image. Hope hubby is ok xx

Shirley Young said...

Thanks Annie, lovely card - hope your hubby is OK and you too of course xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry to hear it, hope your hubby is okay. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Valerie

Sarah said...

Hope Hubby is ok Annie. What a pretty card this is. Love hydrangeas xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Annie...sorry to hear about your hubby hope he is ok

Anne

aga-craft said...

Śliczna słodka karteczka :) życzę zdrowia Tobie i Twojemu mężowi :)

meg said...

Hope all is well with hubby,a beautiful card with an adorable image

OLga said...

Molto bella questa creazione!Buona serata Annie!

Craftfanka said...

Słodki misiek:)

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, great card.

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image love the fold-hope hubby is okay
Carol x

Tomaso said...

Cara Annie, auguri anche da parte mia!!!
Ciao e buon fine settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso 

cotnob said...

An adorable card Annie, so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh Bless Annie, I hope hubby is all ok. Your card is so cute & gorgeous sweetie. God Bless to you both.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Hi Annie , do hope Hubby is ok and you are too. Lovely card Love Jan xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Annie, the bear is so cute and beautifully coloured. I hope hubby is okay.
Hugs
Linda xxx

junemac2 said...

Such a cute card. I do hope your hubby is ok. love and prayers sent xxx

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Chris said...

Oh dear Annie, I do hope hubby is ok-and take care of yourself too!
That's such a pretty card, the image is adorable- beautiful colouring!
xx

*Vicki* said...

Awe! What a cutie patootie! Love your wonderful design and pretty colors Annie! Your steampunk girl banner is really cool! :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, I hope that you and Hubby are both ok after your trip to the ER. Love this card what a pretty flower, Hazelx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie and l hope your hubby is ok sending lots of love x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Annie, sorry to hear that your Hubby ad to go to A&E, I hope he is okay and nothing serious.
Such a cute card, lovely image and colouring, Kate x

Freubelmina said...

Oooo what a lovely creation Annie, I love it!
Hope you’re hubby is wel!
Hugs, wilma xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie, cute little Bear..hope all is well now..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ellen said...

Hi Annie, hope your Hubby is okay...wish you and him all the best!
Your card is beautiful...love the image!
X Ellen

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute. Hope your hubby is ok x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I do hope that hubby is OK Annie. A beautiful card.

Sue xx

Ina G said...

So cute and adorable aNNie. Hope hubby is on the end.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hope nothing is seriously wrong with your husband. Don't worry about us. Family ALWAYS comes first.

That teddy bear on your card is so adorable.

Christine said...

I hope Hubby is better and it was nothing serious.
Love your beautiful hydrangea, your bear looks so happy having it :)

Je@net said...

Beautiful image, Annie.
And I hope your hubby is okay!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable card Annie. Hope all is alright. Sending you hugs and prayers.

Gerrina said...

So sweet! And I love how you coloured that fur; looks so real! Enjoy the sunday!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Annie, and ihope that spending time colouring and crafting has restored you somewhat.
I do hope all is well with your DH - I well remember what it is like to spend days waiting at hospital(s). It is exhausting and emotionally draining.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret Mifsud said...

I hope your hubby is doing alright and on the mend Annie. They can be a worry can't they?
Your card is gorgeous. Love the image .. such a cute little bear .. and the colouring is superb.

Carol L said...

I'm so sorry your hubby spent much time at the ER, and I do hope all is well. Sweet little bear with his colorful flowers. Take care Annie!

HilaryJane said...

Brilliant colouring, I particularly like how you have coloured the water in the jar. I hope you husband is OK, ER is not a nice place to spend a lot of time. Thanks for your nice comments about my roses xx

Enny said...

Oh, I do hope that your husband is alright ! A very cute card, such a nice bear and flower ! Hugs, Enny

Mac Mable said...

I hope DH is Ok Annie....x
Adorable birthday card and super cute little bear x.

Fikreta said...

Dont worry Annie about visiting our blogs.
your husband and you are most important.
hope he is fine .
hugs

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, the image here is so adorable and beautifully colored. I'll admit it's hard to focus after hearing your hubby was in the ER all day. I hope he's okay!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card and great fold too!

I hope your hubby is ok!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge! Good luck!!

Conniecrafter said...

Hope Hubby is feeling much better now.
that little bear is just too cute, with that pretty bouquet, love the sparkle in the jar too!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, so sweet... ..Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
Wendy xx