Follow me

14 June 2020

Sunflower

Welcome back to
Our challenge is on and we are looking forward to your creations.
I have used this cute image called
Alcohol inks [I made a large A4 sheet for future use] copic markers,  a string of pearls added and some sunflowers cut from DP.

See you at our challenge at 
[You need to use An All Dressed Up image to qualify for the draw]

46 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiufl Annie
Gr Karin

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A lovely card did you make Annie. I've planned to go and play with my alcohol inks today. I love the colors you've used.
Greetings Miranda

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece Annie, love the colours! Hugs, Valerie

Glennis F said...

A really cute image, Annie, love the sunflower colours

Freubelmina said...

Oooo Annie, what a sweet one. I like the little girl and the sweet sunflower!
Hugs, Wilma xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie your card is gorgeous with your sunflowers. Awesome background.

Irene said...

It's so hot and humid in Holland 🄵..sunflowers might love it just like the sweet little girl on your fab creation!
XxIrene

Lynne said...

So cute, I just hope my sunflowers grow that tall x

Carole Pollard said...

Adorable card Annie loving the design so lovely Thank you for your lovely comments on my recent posts Love and hugs Carole x

Gerrina said...

Love the way she really pops against the panel and the base! And beautiful colouring again! Hugs, Gerrina

meg said...

bright beautiful card Annie, love the colours, hope hubby is pain free now

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

aga-craft said...

Przesympatyczna karteczka :) uwielbiam słoneczniki :)

Ellen said...

So cute Annie...love it!
X Ellen

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely cheerful card Annie - love how you have used the AI background piece
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is so cute! Love the sunflower and the little girl is adorable. Have a great day Annie! x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image!!!

Carol L said...

love the diagonal split with this sweet image! So cute!

Chris said...

Such a sweet image, love the beautiful vibrant colours Annie.
xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, such a sweet image.
I hope your husband is OK.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wies said...

Lovely card with the sunflower and girl.
So sad, we had a sunflower growing in our garden. It was about 20 cm in length, and now all the leaves are eaten, we think by snails.

HilaryJane said...

Love that purple alcohol ink background. It looks fabulous with the yellow. wonderful colouring too xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sunflowers are my state flower, so this one was extra special to me.

My grandmother had kidney stones, and they hospitalized her. Sounds like your husband was a bit luckier, yet it must still have been quite painful as they were passing. Sending healing wishes from Kansas, dear Annie.

Viv said...

Just lovely Annie! x

Enny said...

What a lovely card, gorgeous girl and sunflower ! Hugs, Enny

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Annie and beautifully coloured. My hubby also suffers with kidney stones, they are no joke.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So colourful & gorgeous Annie. Hope hubby is in less pain now.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely cheerful card.

Kuni said...

What a cute card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Je@net said...

A beautiful card, Annie!

Margreet said...

Beautiful alcohol background, Annie. Great idea to make a A4 and use it in pieces. The image is fab colored.
xxx Margreet

Tomaso said...

Cara Annie, interessante sempre vedere ciò che tu sai creare.
Ciao e buona domenica con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso 

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh she is such a cutie, fab card

Mac Mable said...

The alcohol ink background look so pretty against the adorable image Annie x.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, super sweet image and your colouring is fabulous. Wonderful background and design.
Hope Hubby is doing well, as you say very painful condition, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Ans Gilbert said...

You made such a wonderful card with the pretty image
Groetjes
Ansx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image-hope hubby is feeling better
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable little girl with her big sunflower! I love how you've colored her. Always so good!

Christine said...

such a sweet image Annie, love the little girl with her sunflower.
So glad hubby is OK :)

Conniecrafter said...

Too cute, I just love when the sunflowers are taller than I am :) I like how she has some at her feet too, her little outfit looks too cute on her!

Pop's Cards said...

This is just beautiful what a gorgeous image too hugs Pops x

Pia S said...

Oh, that handmade paper turned out fabulous. Sweet image and I like the addition of the realistic looking sunflowers. A beautiful mix of colors and items.

loz said...

Adorable images and card Annie..Loz

Words and Pictures said...

That's adorable - sunflowers always make me happy, and I love her dungarees - I want some like that (though probably not yellow for me!).
Alison x

Brenda said...

Annie, she is adorable and I absolutely love that alcohol ink triangle. The state I lived most of my childhood in was called The Sunflower state (Kansas), so this brings back fond memories. Wonderful card!