Follow me

27 August 2020

Lots of squares

Silhouette Cameo day today and cutting out this square frame for this challenge. Image coloured with copic markers. Designer papers used are from the Kaisercraft collection "Little Treasures" paper pad. The colours are fairly soft and not overly bright.
Daisy Panda can be found in store here....
Linking to
Lots of squares
Cutie Pie challenge
Hip to be square
The Paper Shelter
Add a Number

49 comments:

Claire said...

Very pretty I do love the frame
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card today, so pretty. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Love the sweet panda image and the subtle colours your background papers

Anonymous said...

Your daisy panda is just as sweet as can be Annie! I love him over the squared panel background with your pretty papers!

Kuni said...

Oh Annie, this is super cute, love the image and the papers.
Hugs
Kuni

aga-craft said...

Słodka radosna karteczka :) uśmiechy :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card,love the image.xxx

Jane Savage said...

Aww just the cutest!! xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie this is Annie - love it. The soft colours in the background really make the panda show up
stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret Mifsud said...

Aaaww! This is so stinkin' cute Annie! You certainly get a lot of use out of your Cameo. Haven't used mine in ages. Not sure I even remember how .. LOL! Love your card! x

Chris said...

This is lovely in the pretty muted colours , cute image and beautiful colouring. I really like the patchwork effect behind the panda.
xx

Gerrina said...

So sweet!!! Beautiful soft! Hugs, Gerrina

Lynne said...

I love this card with the cute panda and soft colours, fabulous x

Freubelmina said...

oh what a cutie this sweet panda Annie.
He holds the flowers so beautifully. They call this sun hat in the Netherlands, do you?
It's a beautiful card. Sleep well and love, also to Mr. Monte xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning, I love this creation, hugs Pops x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think the background, made up of squares is as lovely as the adorable focal image.

Bunny said...

Sweet card. I want to know what the "4" is for. [Bunny]

OLga said...

anche questa cartolina è molto bella,buona serata!

Nataliascraft said...

Adorable card Annie xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Really love Kaisercraft papers, you made such a pretty card with the cute image
Hugs
Ansx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is so pretty, what a cute wee guy holding the flowers, Hazelxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

He is so sweet & a gorgeous background too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my goodness how cute! I love the papers and layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

HilaryJane said...

Love the more muted colours and that background with all those rectangles xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and pretty papers
Carol x

pam said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the layout and design
Pam x

Carol L said...

Each little square is a cute design and together they make for a great card! Love that cute bear :)

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable card Annie beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Very pretty and sweet Annie

June x

Marina said...

Love all the patterned paper squares.

Chrissy said...

Little cutie with his big flowers, fab colouring and design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable image, great colours

loz said...

gorgeous card annie...loz

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet! Your adorable panda and the papers were meant to be!

Greta said...

Oh wow--I just love this card, Annie!

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and beautiful flowers. The background paper is gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Carol W said...

I love, love love this card Annie...Great colors, layout and image.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww that is just adorable, love your sweet panda and the flowers are beautifully colored too!, love the little tag, I just love the beautiful papers!

Christine said...

Adorable Annie, I love your little bear and your patchwork background :)

Sandra H said...

Adorable card Annie x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable card and image and what pretty papers x.

Annie H said...

Lovely card everything matched very well, love those cute cards. This digi is also in my collection, really have to use it.
xx Annie

Cards By MI said...

Fabby creation with lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Annie...such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Gina said...

How sweet with the little bear! Love your background with sauares as well ! GinaX