Follow me

21 October 2020

OCTOBER ... What does it mean to you?

Welcome back to another fabulous challenge 
At Double D challenges   our theme is
OCTOBER ... What does it mean to you?
[for me it is hard to relate as it is our spring in Australia]
Use our mood board for inspiration if you wish..

For my creation I made a little 'invitation' card with envelope, to help celebrate Thanksgiving with all of my overseas friends...it means a lot to me to  know I can cyber celebrate with them.. Water coloured leaves and pumpkins and the two little cuties are stickers in my box of stash...

We always have fabulous inspiring designs from our design team.
Come along and join us at...
You can meet the ladies and see their fine work 
↓
Team Diane
Team Darlene
 Vicki

49 comments:

Claire said...

A beutiful take on October
Claire

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely colours in your card, October is always a colourful month here! Hugs, Valerie

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful card Annie. The picture is so sweet.
And how beautifully you did that with the leaves and pumpkins, super!
Dear greetings and a very big hug for my brown prince xxxx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It must be difficult to look for fall inspiration in spring, but you manage to bring us to the best of autumn with your artwork, Annie.
If on another day we talked about not being fond of Halloween, today I will tell you that Thanksgiving would be a party that I would love to celebrate.
Your card is pure sweetness, my friend.
Hugs from Spain

meg said...

An adorable sticker and card Annie

Irene said...

I do love autumn and it's gorgeous colours (also in my house and wardrobe 😉) and your card is wonderful!
XxIrene

Je@net said...

Your card is beautiful, Annie!

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Annie.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful autumnal card Annie

Anne

Kuni said...

Fantastic card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Rosina said...


A beauty of an autumn card Annie, so cute image...another nice new challenge ... I just linked my card to it
Hugs Rosina

Sandra H said...

Annie you have created a wonderful card x

Jane Savage said...

Aww this is just too sweet for words, Annie! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Autumn colurs and cute image
Carol x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous colours on your fab card Annie
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

That's gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours, sweet image and such a lovely thoughtful idea.
xx

Diane said...

Adorably cute card with those cute little pilgrims and pretty watercolored leaves and pumpkins, such a pretty design!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty Fall card with pretty Fall Foliage!

Vicki said...

So lovely Annie! The water colored leaves are fabulous. Love your little pilgrims. Thanks for being a wonderful cyber friend to share moments with!

Carol L said...

Loving the little pilgrims with those gorgeous autumn leaves, and the envelope is fabulous too! NJ!

Birgit said...

This is adorable Annie! Your water coloring made the perfect fall scene for these darling praying pilgrims. So, so cute!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It must be hard to create autumn inspired art when your world is upside down. These little pilgrims are adorable and those leaves are out of this world.

Darlene said...

This is just beautiful and your coloring is amazing! I'm sure it's weird for you to create something that is just the opposite of what your temperatures are right now ... just the opposite of what we are having! BUT, you always create the most inspiring projects! HUGS sis!

Gina said...

Oh what a sweet couple on your card ! Creative regards, Gina

Linda Simpson said...

This is just wonderful and love the beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Sarah said...

What a super cute card Annie. Lovely October colours xx

aga-craft said...

Piekna jesienna prace :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, lovely Autumn colours and sweet images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very beautiful fall card! I can imagine how hard it is to switch seasons like this.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a cute card, love it. Hazel x

Mrs A. said...

Those two are real cutie pies. Just right for an autumn inspired tag. I like yesterday’s post too. Just catching up on blogging as I have some time to spare whilst waiting for some honey and peach muffins to come out of the oven. The smell is wafting into the dinning room. Time to go and check them out. Hugs Mrs A.

OLga said...

Una card molto bella,buona serata!

cuilliesocks said...

it's a beautiful card Annie, and you've it the colours just so perfectly.
Autumn is my favourite season, I love the colours, the crisp air....when it's not raining. Love the cosy nights in, though lots of people don't, I just wish we had an open fire, Kate x

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. All those leaves are beautiful.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love those autumnal colours and your watercolouring looks fab.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card and these kids are so sweet!!!
Hugs

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute thanks for sharing!!!

Chrissy said...

So adorable Annie, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy Krug said...

Your little pilgrims are so cute. Wonderful design on this card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute autumnal creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol W said...

Another great creation. The little pilgrims are adorable.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness are they ever adorable, pretty framing with the leaves at the top and lovely watercoloring of those and the pumpkins!

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, if October means spring flowers, then that's okay, too! Who doesn't love spring flowers? However, you made a gorgeous fall card depicting our American Thanksgiving images, and aren't those little pilgrim kids cute!

Gerrina said...

Reminds me of cards from my yought; fine feeling! Hugs, Gerrina

Barbara said...

I am so glad to see a Thanksgiving card in this challenge. These cuties are so sweet. I know that this is your spring and I think you tackled this challenge very well.

Barbara said...

I am so glad to see a Thanksgiving card in this challenge. These cuties are so sweet. I know that this is your spring and I think you tackled this challenge very well.

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute Autumnal scene and glorious colours and loving those stickers Annie x.

Judy Woodland said...

Such an adorable card. I love those sweet little images, they are perfect for the challenge.