Our fabulous challenge at Double D challenges is
Poinsettia
Love the mood board chosen for inspiration, so much beauty and colour.
A background made with Distress Oxide inks, then stamping my Penny Black poinsettia. Stamping again in colour onto texture cardstock paper, fussy cut then added to the front of my card. I was inspired by the pink poinsettia in the mood board.
Elizabeth Craft - Poinsettia

Come along and join in this lovely challenge.
We always have fabulous inspiring designs from our design team.
Come along and join us at...
~~~


54 comments:
Just wow. What amazing colours. A real piece of art
Claire
wow so beautiful love the colours
hugs ellen
Wow, this is gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie
Hmmmmm I love poinsettias Annie and this one from you is gorgeous!
Big hug for you xxxx
Looks stunning Annie xx
Great inspiration and fabulous card, Annie!
Hugs from Spain
Wowsers this is a knockout, Annie! xx
Wow...beautiful colors and a beautiful card!
Stunning creation Annie - love the stamp and background! Shabneez x
I like that you made your poincetta so bright; in winter in the gray light the poincettas here just to (we now have a cat and they are poison for animals) almost light up between the darker fourniture.... Hugs, Gerrina
Your poinsettia is really stunning Annie!
xxx Margreet
Wow amazing card Annie love the dies
Anne
A stunning card Annie, I love it.
Sue xx
Wonderful, this is so beautiful Annie.xx
Wow so artistic
Oh Annie what a beauty your poinsettia is truly beautiful such a wonderful card enjoy your day x
WOW Annie this is stunning! I would frame this!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Stunning!!! Penny Black does have some gorgeous stamps!
Wow, Annie! This is spectacular. I love the bright pink background and the dimension you added with the poinsettia.
This is gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
How ever did you achieve such intense color on this? Your card is stunning Annie! Goodness, the detail is truly amazing!!!
OH! Sweet Sis! This is GORGEOUS! You are SO talented! Bright & Beautiful ... just like you! LOVE this Annie ... well done! Hope you are enjoying your summer weather ... we are expecting snow in these parts over the next few days! LOL HUGS & Good Health to you!!
Oh wow. This puts my REAL poinsettia to shame. This is stunning.
Absolutely beautiful poinsettia card. Love the colors. [Bunny]
What a stunning card Annie, gorgeous poinsettia and wonderful colours, Kate x
This is unbelievably gorgeous, I agree with Linda, you should frame this one, I would frame it and use it as a Christmas decoration each year!
Gorgeous Annie, stunning stamp and I love the colour.
xx
This is a WOW!! piece of work Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Oh WOW, this is stunning, what a beautiful card, hope alls well with you, Hazel xx
Utterly spectacular, Annie! I can't even... that background -- wow!
Absolutely stunning card Annie, it needs to be framed as it is downright gorgeous!!
LOVE all the texture going on here, and the color is just spectacular. Really creative and artsy, well done!!
WOW, so beautiful Annie, I love the pink and beautiful background.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely card and beautiful colors!
Wow this is amazing Annie. Vibrant colours and so eye catching x.
Stunning Annie!! The colours are beautiful and the poinsettia is fantastic. It is just amazing Annie. Love it!! Stay safe, big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Wow Annie...this is gorgeous...love it!
Grtz Ellen
Stunning poinsettia and BG colours Annie..Loz
A really strking card, Annie. I love the vibrant colours. xx
OMGOSH Lovely Lovely Lovely!!!
Wish you a joyful merry x-mas! Hugs
I love the artsy look to this card. It has been a different year, but we are closing another great Double D challenge year. On to 2021. Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year.
Wow that is beautiful, love the colors, love the greenery and the berries with it!
Gorgeous Poinsettia Annie, love the pink XX
First of all i love how you have decorated your blog. It is always fun to see what you have done to it. The background and the poinsettia are just gorgeous. Well done.
Adoro le stelle di Natale che rallegrano le nostre case in questo periodo.Quando insegnavo me ne reglavano molte,ma non sono mai riuscita a farle sopravvivere,mi morivano tutte.
Very beautiful.
Hugs
KUni
Simply gorgeous xx
Wow!!! Stunning and so vibrant!! Great choice of colours and techniques!! You always rock!!
Oh my, these colors are just captivating! I love how you put this beautiful card together!
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
It is gorgeous card!
Such a stunning card!! The colors are so beautiful, and I think you absolutely nailed the inspiration from the image! We are so thankful at PIP Challenges that you shared your creation with us....thank you!
That is surely a beauty!!
So beautifully done!! A masterpiece!
Post a Comment