Another month of fun at Gecko Galz with a great selection
of things you can make. If you love to make Oriental you will
love these challenges.
☝
I have used the free image for the
Far East Beauty
All papers and images are from Gecko Gals Etsy Store.
&
Die cuts and hand made foamiran flowers and die cut flowers.
KaiserCraft clipboard. [have a stash of these]
~~~~~~~~~~~
These next four cards are in order of the challenge moodboard.
Linking to
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I am not really into Goth stuff but when it comes to
a challenge I always like to support the challenge blog.
This free image to play with is from Never More Designs.
Chipboard window, cut slightly, and covered with Designer
Paper with liquitex. Background paper was a scrap I had of
mixed media in an old journal.
linking to








48 comments:
Wow Annie, you have been busy and what a striking collection of creations, super colour palette. Would be so nice if Oriental made a proper comeback as always loved the style.
B x
A fabulous Oriental collection Annie - quite amazing
Beautiful rich tones and stunning images a wonderful selection of cards
wow what a fabulous Oriental collection, beautiful colours and pictures i can't stop looking
hugs ellen
Beautiful cards, you have been very busy. I love the deep red and black colour palette x
Sempre belle le tue card,grazie per le tue visite al mio blog.
Lubię Twoje kreatywne podejście do różnych prac :) brawo :)
Wowsers these are absolutely stunning, Annie! Happy New Year! xx
Great and fabulous inspirations, Annie!
Hugs from Spain
Annie, this is marvellous! So many 'beauties' to admire!!
Lia xx
Your cards are all inspirational! Hugs, Valerie
Annie these are just stunning, wow, what a wonderful collection of beautiful cards, I love them.xx
Amazing collection of cards aNNie, you are always so creative and very talented!! Love the sentiment of the last card, so true especially in these crazy moments...
Hugs
These are stunning Annie, all so beautiful.
xx
All beauties Annie ! Love your creations.
Karin
xx
Gorgeous cards Annie, I like the oriental images, they are beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Absolutely stunning oriental creations Annie with a real wow factor x.
Stunning cards Annie!!! Love the red with the black and white. They are works of art, not just cards!! Not a lover of Goth stuff myself! Big hugs and stay safe, Carol S.xxxx
you have made gorgeous cards Annie, love them
Gr Karin
Everything looks fabulous - you create so beautifully in every style imaginable!
A fantastic array of gorgeous work Annie. Beautiful, every one of them.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wow, this a beautiful collection cards with the Asian theme..Wonderful.
Fabulous collection of oriental cards- I love the theme and you've used beautiful images. Wish this theme was more popular.
Avril xx
A fabulous collection of oriental cards and you used such beautiful images and papers. I do wish this theme was more popular.
Avril xx
Gorgeous array of beautiful cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful Oriental cards, Annie. Love the way you displayed them.
Your Gothic card is a beauty too!
xxx Margreet
They are outstanding Annie, a really lovely collection xx
WOW, what a stunning collection, they are all amazing!!! Stay Safe, Hazelxx
Fabulous cards
WOW Annie, I am gob smacked at all these gorgeous cards, I love the oriental ones, they are gorgeous for the challenge, I cannot even pick a winner, they all are..I even think your goth card is perfect..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous oriental cards and I Love the Goth card Annie..Loz
This is stunning.
Hugs
Kuni
Wow Annie! What a gorgeous selection of creations you've made with these stunning images! Lovely inspiration as always my friend!
Ooh Annie your talents really shine in this post absolutely stunning creations xx
An absolutely stunning collection of Far Eastern art projects and your photos are wonderfully staged, Annie! Thank you for supporting our challenges at Gecko Galz and sharing your your amazing creativity! xx
Oh wow!
all is amazing!
happy new year!
Great oriental projects, Annie.
Hugs Monica
They are all beautiful! xoxo
Oh my goodness! Your cards are amazing! Thank you for the nice comments that you left on my blog. I don't have time to look at more of your posts right now. But I will definitely be back to look at more of your Beautiful work!
These are absolutely amazing cards. Thanks for sharing.....Happy New Year,
just love that oriental colour palate, such beautiful designs:)
These are just stunning creations Annie - all so different. Shabneez x
Gasp! What a line up, Annie! Such skill you have showing in this variety. Very artful!
My goodness Annie, you have been busy and what wonderful cards you've created. I love the Oriental theme of them and the images and your designs are stunning, love them all, Kate x
Wow these cards are just amazing, I don't have a lot of Asian style in me but these are all wonderful, and I love your die cut flowers to embellish, Lovely! Great quote with your last card, cool!
Wow Annie, what amazing cards - all of them!! So very different and each one exquisite
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Wow these cards are amazing Annie! Wonderful oriental cards and your flowers are so beautiful, along with those images. And I love your gothic piece, striking image. too. I do like making gothic craft and gothic cards, I think because it is that bit different. Wonderful work. Take care Michelle x
All magnificent masterpieces in their own right aNNie. You always amaze me with how creative you are in so many ways.
Post a Comment