Follow me

19 April 2021

"Needle and Thread"

Today's play was with mice...
using 
I found some really old Kaisercraft papers in my stash,
"Needle and Thread"
so old they almost looked yellow/vintage .
Copic and some embellies used as well as a die.
Linking to
animals acting like humans

41 comments:

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Annie. This card is absolutely adorable. I love everything about it.

meg said...

You created a fabulous fun card with a beautiful image,papers and embellishments,these little guys look industrious

Christine said...

love those mice, they're adorable ♥

Suze said...

Lovely card Annie. I loved that Kaisercraft paper pad as my daughter has a strong sewing interest. I wish we could still get it (at least I haven't seen it recently). The image is absolutely adorable - could put any number of sentiments with the expressions on their faces.






Chantal said...

I love this super cute card.
Hugs Chantal S

Claire said...

This is gorgeous love the sheen you achieved on the threads

Valerija said...

Fabulous image and beautiful colours and details.
Valerija xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I love everything about it, Annie!!
Hugs and happy week.

Freubelmina said...

Wow Annie, I love this cute card.
Hugs and love xx

Elephant's Child said...

That is a heap of fun - and I love the mice playing in the absence of the cat.

Valerie-Jael said...

What an adorable card! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Stamps and Paper said...

GreT card Annuecabd I love the little sewung muce

Anne

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and really cute image love the papers and cards of sewing thread
Carol x

Janette said...

Perfect card for any sewer, its so cute and gorgeous, love the old papers.xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These mice are SEW adorable and so is this card.

papierelle said...

This image is so cute and I love your coloring!!

OLga said...

splendida carta,buona giornata!

Conny said...

This is super cute! A really wonderful car, Annie!

Hugs,
Conny

Lia said...

Oh, so cute!! Superdetail of the real yarn!
Lia xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Annie it's surprising what stash you can find and still used makes a lovely card enjoy your day x

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. Those mice are just so cute. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A lovely card Annie, a sweet image and lots of great sewing themed embellishments.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

karin said...

They are so cute the mice playing with needle and thread.😊
Lovely card!
Karin
Xxx

Carol L said...

This is such an adorable image! It's colored beautifully and I love all the added extras like those tiny scissors! Adorable!

brenda said...

So beautifully colourful Annie and cute image.

B x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this image is.
FABulous colours and FABulous embellishments too.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Cute image, fabulous papers, beautifully designed and embellished.
xx

Lola said...

So CUTE! Wonderful embellishments and textures.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Annie, what a sweet card, lovely image and beautifully designed, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A very cute image Annie and love all the embellishments and design. Gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Chrissy said...

Aww..these little guys are so cute and I love all the attention to details Annie, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Super CUTE Mice image and gorgeous card and DP Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute, the little mice are so cute and I just love all the little embellishments of scissors, thread and floss holders, pretty papers!

Monica C. said...

This is so cute, Annie! I love the digi and the card composition is so pretty.
Hugs Monica

Anita van Deur said...

I mist this one the card is absolutely adorable Annie, take care xx

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable little mice "acting like humans"! Maybe your paper is supposed to have a yellowed look to go with its somewhat vintage design. Super cute card!

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! All your sewing themed embellishments are absolutely perfect!! Love it! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Fikreta said...

so adorable!

Nathalie said...

It’s so cute and funny card. Thanks for playing with us at Di’s Digi challenge this week. Nathalie DT

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, super cute! Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Stamps and using one of Di’s images 🙂
Wendy DT