What a BEAUTIFUL card Sis! So elegant! Just to let you know, I'm feeling better with each passing day ... still have a bad day here & there but they are fewer & farther between. HUGS
Wow that is so elegant, love the gold and pretty deign of the card, I did not know you could emboss on your cameo, I guess I need to do some googling :)
35 comments:
A super card Annie, the white and gold is very elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fabulous card, Annie!!
De luxe!
Hugs
That is lovely.
gorgeous and elegant Annie
gr karin
Oh my goodness Annie, you really can make the most fabulous card bases on your cameo - this is utterly stunning. love it
Blessings
Maxine
The white and gold is beautiful together,a stunning card
What a magical card, Annie! xx
Fabulous card love the shape and gold flowers
carol x
fabulous card
hugs ellen
Great card with the golden flowers on it.
Karin.
A wonderful design and shaped card.
Lorraine
What a gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
Beautiful, very elegant x
Gorgeous creation with the white and gold! This almost looks like a fashionable little purse!
Beautiful and elegant in gold and white.
xx
Elegant and classy and so festive; great use of the gold! Hugs, Gerrina
What a BEAUTIFUL card Sis! So elegant! Just to let you know, I'm feeling better with each passing day ... still have a bad day here & there but they are fewer & farther between. HUGS
So beautiful is your card x
Fabulous design aNNie, so creative and elegant!
Gorgeous creation Annie. Love the crisp white and gold together.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A beautifully designed card Annie, Kate x
What a great card and so unusual too. Love the gold flowers and that embossed background xx
Just lovely and fun! It reminds me of a gift bag.
Elegant and beautiful!! Such pretty gold flowers!!
Love the gold and white, very elegant.x
Fabulous card Annie
Anne
Wow that is so elegant, love the gold and pretty deign of the card, I did not know you could emboss on your cameo, I guess I need to do some googling :)
So stunning and elegant and great fold too!
Such a beautiful and unique card design! The gold makes it so classy with your popped up poinsettias! Beautifully done!
Wspaniała kartezka, pieknie błyszczy :)
Love that gorgeous gold and white paper you used for your die cuts. Very elegant Christmas card.
Beautiful, elegant card.
Its wonderful!
Such an elegant card! Love the colours and all those beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment