So very sweet Annie, I love the background and the little birds drinking out of the birdbath,what a gorgeous card..Did you see the post about missing comments and to check you spam folder..
What a sweet image Annie, and you have coloured it beautifully and made a wonderful card with the way you have mounted it and added the flowers Blessings Maxine
31 comments:
Gorgeous Spring card Annie ..love the little scene
Anne
Such a gorgeous card Annie.
Sue x
This is amazing, Annie! Love the cute sparrows!
Hugs,
Conny
Beautiful! Love the colours! And the layers look good! Enjoy the weekend!
Hi Annie, this is so sweet and pretty, do love to see the birds on the bath, always make me smile. xx
Such a pretty card today Annie, lovely design and beautiful spring colours.
xx
A pretty card Annie, a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
sweet image and such a pretty card too!
A fabulous beautifully coloured image and,
Beautiful card, Annie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Really beautiful design Annie! This card certainly does scream Spring! Love birds and this magical outdoor scene you've made for them!
Look the little lovely birds…nice card Annie xx
Love the cute image and pretty papers
carol x
I wish I did see sparrows in our bird bath...
Precious card aNNie, love those birds and the whole design!
Very Cute card Annie...loz
So very sweet Annie, I love the background and the little birds drinking out of the birdbath,what a gorgeous card..Did you see the post about missing comments and to check you spam folder..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Absolutely charming, Annie.
Cute and lovely card, Annie!
Hugs
Cute and lovely card, Annie!
Hugs
What a sweet image Annie, and you have coloured it beautifully and made a wonderful card with the way you have mounted it and added the flowers
Blessings
Maxine
beautiful card Annie
gr karin
So beautiful is your card x
Love this gorgeous spring card Annie. Love the colour palette used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
So cute! The colors and flower sprigged paper are very pretty. I have three bird baths that are used a lot, including the deer drinking from them.
such sweet birds, I love their coloring and the way you colored the bath, those flowers are lovely!
Annie,
This is so pretty! I love how you colored my image too.
Hugs
Pattie
Stunning card, great design, every detain adds to the beauty, the water bubbles, the little butterfly etc!!
Piękna wiosenna i orzeźwiająca praca :)
Super tweet image and the addition of the dimensional flowers is a nice touch.
so nice!
Post a Comment