Follow me

5 May 2023

tip toe through the tulips♪♪

 Welcome to May challenge at
we have an Anything Goes theme.
Using  

coloured with prismacolour pencils and
paint splashed background.

See you there @

Pattie's Creations challenges

32 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Annie..Loz

Lowcarb team member said...

That is nice Annie.

All the best Jan

Freubelmina said...

I love tulips 🥰 Lovely card Annie xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous, love the Dutch scene.
xxx Margreet

Elephant's Child said...

Lovely. And I like the nod to tulip's heritage.

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card i love the wooden shoes and tulips
hugs ellen

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a stunning card Annie - love how you have coloured the clogs, and those tulips in the bottom corner are the perfect addition
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Really cute Annie and great colours, I used to own some clogs, if I tried to walk in them now I'd break a hip..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marjan said...

How nice, Annie! Dutch clogs and tulips and and a sunny atmosphere!

Gerrina said...

A card wich fits the country that I live in! Love the orange; fits the Kingsday we had too; I like it! Hugs, Gerrina

Janette said...

Lovely card Annie.xx

Shabneez said...

Love this Annie! Shabneez x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute wooden shoes aNNie! Love the tulips and your coloring!

Chris said...

A bright and cheerful spring- themed card Annie- lovely design as always!
xx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

jimlynn said...

Cute card and I love the little shoes and tulips. Love that sentiment too!
Lynn

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Ideal those clogs full of flowers.
Kisses

Anita van Deur said...

lovly card Annie, I love tulips ;)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the tulips
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous tulip images! I love the flowers popping out behind the shoes! Such a beautiful design my friend! Happy weekend!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and coloring!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Annie

gr karin

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, how cute!

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Annie, I love the images and colours, Kate x

Sarah said...

LOVE this spring card Annie, beautiful colours xx

Lena said...

Beautiful Annie. We're headed to Holland mid August, on our way to Portugal so will be seeing lots of these shoes, although tulip season will be over. Can't wait to visit my family overseas. The last time I saw my 88 year mom was pre-pandemic :-)
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Sandra H said...

So very pretty Annie is your card x

Christine said...

those wooden clogs are adorable and the perfect tulip holders :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty and I love the Dutch vibe in this card.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cRiPpLe_rOoStEr a.k.a. Kamikaze said...

There is a town in Brazil which was settled by Dutch immigrants and, among some long-standing Dutch traditions, there are fields cultivated with decorative flowers such as tulips. I guess nearly every tulip I see at Brazilian florist stands comes from that town (Holambra).

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, the wooden shoes with the tulips are so pretty and I like your background with it too, did you hand paint the ones to the left?