Follow me

23 November 2024

Snow Fun

 Can you Handle the Pressure?

 using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 
anything goes with a twist being:
Winter Fun
Silhouette Cameo silhouette files and snowman
was a silhouette cameo print n cut file.
Embossing folder is a Sizzix 3D Ornamental Motif
which I embossed over my background paper.
Frantage was used for snow..
Come and join in,  my Summer Fun your Winter Fun

Prize is awesome:

Note: Please accept my apologies for not visiting your blogs as much last few months and

forthcoming. We are still prepping house on the market then a big move.  I will visit when I can.  xx

15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

It is fun.
Don't worry about blog visits - you have a lot on your plate.

meg said...

A fun snowy scene

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Annie...gr karin

Janette said...

A gorgeous card, so chilly and festive. xx

Diane said...

A beautifully fun and festive winter scene! Good luck with your move too, I've been thinking about you!!

Darlene said...

Fabulous winter scene Sis!

Gerrina said...

Love the classic and modern combi of images! Hugs, Gerrina

Chris said...

Beautiful festive card Annie, cute snowman and silhouettes, lovee the embossed snowy background- very effective! xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie. Love the wintery scene
Lorraine x

Christine said...

so pretty Annie, your little snowman is a cutie ♥

Liz said...

Wonderful card Annie, I love the design.
Liz xx

Conniecrafter said...

Such a cute winter scene, perfect with the snowman!

Donna said...

Fabulous card. Good luck with the move.

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is gorgeous x

Judy Woodland said...

Really cute card. It must be strange to be doing a snow scene in the middle of summer for you. I love everything about this!!!