This is a new challenge blog running and we hope you will join in.
I have been asked to be a Guest Designer and the challenge is about
using just your dies.
"Anything Goes with Die Cuts".
Using a Fuchsia die I have for my design, then coloured
with my copic markers. Background paper was designed
on my gel plate with some splats added

19 comments:
That is really pretty.
Absolutely stunning
Prachtige kaart Annie.
Jammer dat ik het blog niet kan volgen.
Geeft steeds aan ,volgen mislukt.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Wow, so pretty and I'm thrilled!!!
Really wonderful, Annie!
Beautiful! One of my favorite flowers and this one looks so good in this CAS-style! Hugs, Gerrina
Your background is fabulous and the floral image is stunning!
Beautiful card and fushias, one of my favourite flowers and when I used to garden I had a whole collection of them-have some cutting on shed window ledge at the moment from the sole survivor for when we finally move.
Carol x
it's beautiful Annie...........gr karin
Fabulous card Annie, so pretty.
Liz xx
This is beautiful. You just brought a little bit of summer into my dark winter day. Thank you xx
Wonderful card, my friend
Regards
That is so lovely.
All the best Jan
Congrats on the GD post, this looks like a fun challenge :)
Beautiful card, the fuchsia are so pretty ♥
So beautiful x
Beautiful card Annie. πΊπΉπ·
Your flowers are just gorgeous, they look so nice against the pretty background you did on the gel plate!
OMGoodness, so beautiful! A picture of Christmas in Australia. Lovely. I have some Memory Box Fuchsias which have not been out of the package yet, sigh.
This is a beautiful card. Love the colors
Post a Comment