Update on our moving states and house. I will not be available to comment for a while as I will need time to move and settle. All of my posts are pre-scheduled and Thanks for those who take time to comment
Best wishes for your move Annie
Good luck with your moving. Take your time to settle!xxx Margreet
Good luck with moving and settling in! Hugs, Gerrina
Lots of success with moving and settling in the new envirement!!Lia xx
Good luck- hope all goes smoothly!xx
Good luck and lots of happiness Annie!Closer to kids and grandchildren if I remember well?XxIrene
All the very best Annie safe travels and enjoy your new home, when you get it, and remember to send me your new address..luv CHRISSYxx
Good luck with the move Annie
Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly xx
Good luck with your move Annie, hope you settle in quickly.Liz xx
Hoping all goes well with your move, happy settling in.All the best Jan
I hope you enjoy the process and that you are soon settled in your new home.Hugs
Good luck Annie, I hope it all goes smoothly. xx
Good luck with your move!
Several of my blog friends are making a similar move, or have just settled into a new home. I wish you good luck and happy times, Annie.
Wishing you a very smooth move and much happiness in your new home!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Best wishes for your move Annie
Good luck with your moving. Take your time to settle!
xxx Margreet
Good luck with moving and settling in! Hugs, Gerrina
Lots of success with moving and settling in the new envirement!!
Lia xx
Good luck- hope all goes smoothly!
xx
Good luck and lots of happiness Annie!
Closer to kids and grandchildren if I remember well?
XxIrene
All the very best Annie safe travels and enjoy your new home, when you get it, and remember to send me your new address..
luv CHRISSYxx
Good luck with the move Annie
Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly xx
Good luck with your move Annie, hope you settle in quickly.
Liz xx
Hoping all goes well with your move, happy settling in.
All the best Jan
I hope you enjoy the process and that you are soon settled in your new home.
Hugs
Good luck Annie, I hope it all goes smoothly. xx
Good luck with your move!
Several of my blog friends are making a similar move, or have just settled into a new home. I wish you good luck and happy times, Annie.
Wishing you a very smooth move and much happiness in your new home!
Post a Comment