"We Heart You" House Mouse stamp
was coloured with prismacolour pencils.
Designer Paper and a few other elements added
Come along with your House Mouse or Gruffies stamps
and join us in the fun at:
#433
The theme is:
Anything Goes
with the option theme of use:
Pink/ and red or white
Hosted by April

26 comments:
Gorgeous card and that stamp is too cute.
xxx Margreet
Nicely sweet!! Hugs, Gerrina
Really gorgeous creation, love your design
Happy crafting
Tracy x
I love this image and the way they've eaten around the candy to say I Love You. This is nicely colored and I love the little splatters of colors. [Bunny]
Adorable card! Love the mesh fabric!
Just love this !!!
Geweldig !!!!
groeten Ineke
Beautiful card-love the gorgeously cute House Mouse image.
Carol x
You can't fail to smile when you selected a House Mouse image,a beautiful card
I love your card design! The netting adds a nice touch and your coloring is beautiful. Have a great week! xx
Such a sweet card, Annie! Cute image and lovely colouring. Love all the elements.
So cute Annie…love it!
Grt Ellen
Cute card Annie, beautifully coloured.
Liz xx
very beautiful card Annie.......gr karin
Fantastic and romantic desing, Hugs!
Adorable and gorgeous card Annie, those little mice get me every time, love the image and fabulous colouring..
luv CHRISSYxx
So sweet love your coloring and your card design
How Darling- I cannot color that well with pencils- amazing job! Love this sweet card
A real beauty Annie! Love all the layers and textures you added! 💕Sue Kment
That's a cutie Annie.
Good luck with the moving to your new place.
Karin
Welcome Annie, so happy to have you joining the team. What a lovely Valentine. Pretty colors and fun stamp used.
Hugs
Sue
Welcome Annie, Awesome card, Love it.
Hugs
Sue
Oh my goodness that is just adorable, great coloring!
Absolutely GORGEOUS card Annie! the image is just so sweet and I love the background and details, beautifully done!!
Good Luck with youtr house move, I hope it all goes smoothly :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Awww, too cute! These little mice are always up to something, and you've made them so very life like with your pencil coloring. Love all the little dotted sprinkles for fun.
Yyeeaahh wonderful Card again , so cute are the mouses
Lovely weekend ...... 💌
that's so cute and beautifully framed with the pink layers ♥
Post a Comment