Peace On Earth Christmas Challenges
is on again and we would love you to join in
with our theme from the mood board
and please give the teamies some ♥
Papers and nutcrackers from etsy store, printed,
fussy cute and adhered to my card
Our mood board


17 comments:
Love your choice of icy blue colours for your nutcracker
this is gorgeous Annie, love it.............gr karin
Wow Annie…so beautiful!
Grts Ellen
Wonderful card, Annie. Great fussy cutting!
So pretty and dreamy in all the 'blues'!!
BEAUTIFUL in blue Sis! Love what you've created!
I love the nutcrackers images!
Beautiful card, Annie
Hugs
Fabulous nutcracker card!
A fun combination these three! Love that you kept it in bleu! Enjoy the sunday!
Absolutely stunning project and loving the colourways xx
Such handsome nutcrackers on your gorgeous card!
Beautiful Annie love a good nutcracker and this one has a nice face, some are a bit creepy..gorgeous card..
luv CHRISSYxx
A lovely card.
All the best Jan
I love nutcracker and your card and I hope I find enough time to play along!!
Annie, I love your card. A fabulous nutcracker image for our Peace on Earth mood board, but most of all, a gorgeous colour scheme!
I like it in all blues! Hope you are enjoying your new home!
Wow, beautiful images of a Nutcracker and such a beautiful card.
I'm just back from my Alaska Cruise and only just catching up :)
Post a Comment