Follow me

10 January 2026

Friendship



Our challenge is on again  at
and our theme is 

Friendship

[Make a card for a friend 

My friend locally sent me some dies which I used for my
design and a beautiful embossing folder. Using some
promarkers for the colouring of the flowers.
Printed up sentiment 

[sorry I don't know the name of it as I have them all in 
a container now without labels on most]

  

23 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful floral card Annie,it brightened up a really dull day

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie.....gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Friendship is a treasure.
Beautiful card, Annie
Kisses from Spain.

Ellen said...

Wow…this is so beautiful Annie and love the combination of flowers and embossing!
Grtz Ellen

Diane said...

Beautiful card Annie, that EB folder is awesome!

Darlene said...

Such a pretty, sweet card my friend! LOVE the pink flowers and that pretty little butterfly! Beautifully done my FRIEND! HUGS

Gerrina said...

So beautiful! Love the fresh colors and all the texture in the background! Enjoy the weekend!

MELODY JACOB said...

The blending you can get with those pens really makes the petals look soft and real. It’s the perfect way to "handle the pressure" for this challenge!

I just shared a new post you are invited to read.

Samra said...

This is one gorgeous CAS card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful floral card and embossed background.
carol x

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty card, love the embossed background and I love the cone flowers..

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card, nice layering of all these lovely elements!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card and those flowers are gorgeous against the embossed background Annie.
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Bernadet said...

What a great flowercard Annie.
Love the colours and the embossed background.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

What a gorgeous card, Annie!

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Annie, so pretty and feminine.
Liz xx

Conniecrafter said...

Such lovely coloring of the flowers and the embossing compliments it so perfectly!

Christine said...

Beautiful cone flowers, a perfect friendship card xx

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice looking card.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful! The delicate embossing makes a perfect background and I simply love it!

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x