Christmas!
Gosh it is hard to believe it's almost here AGAIN.
Making a few cards for my neighbour
at her request I have used this cute Sprite image.
Coloured with Altenew alcohol pens
and stickles added.
I also HAD to animate one posting.
I am using the gorgeous
Gosh it is hard to believe it's almost here AGAIN.
Making a few cards for my neighbour
at her request I have used this cute Sprite image.
Coloured with Altenew alcohol pens
and stickles added.
I also HAD to animate one posting.
I am using the gorgeous
Challenge:

48 comments:
This is such a beautiful easel card with that is one very cute sprite too! How kind of you to make cards for your neighbor! (I do the same thing LOL)
Beautiful easel card and very thoughtful
Carol x
This is so gorgeous, Annie!! She's beautiful!! I absolutely love the sparkle and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
so adorable, I'm sure your neighbor will love it
This is really adorable, with great coloring. You're a star in animation!
xxx Margreet
Your little sprite is so adorable Annie..gorgeous colouring and love the sparkle and fabulous card design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card with warm colours. Hugs, Valerie
This is a real cutie Annie. That Holiday Sprite image is indeed so sweet holding those fairy lights. A job I hate each year as there is always a tangle no matter how carefully I pack them away each year.
Hope you are keeping well now? Take good care.
Sunday Hugs Tracey xx
What a beautiful card Annie, and the easel is so perfectly made!
Blessings
Maxine
A beautiful card with that cute little sprite and gorgeous flowers x
Gorgeously cute card, it will soon be upon us...xx
Beautiful easel card, the sprite is adorable and I love the poinsettia stopper
SO sweet, the card as a whole and the beautifullly coloured image!
Beautiful card Annie. And time is flying by...
A simply wonderful creation ! hugs, Susi
OH, this Christmas Sprite is so cute. What a cute card. I love that it's an easel, too. [Bunny]````
Wow, what a beautiful card, love the glittery image and the animation ! Hugs, Enny
Gorgeous! Beautiful colouring of the sweet sprite, perfect design with the Christmas tree behind the focal image, a lovely easel card.
Chris
x
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful creation Annie! Awesome coloring and design!! And look at you go with that animation ... so clever!
Gorgeous card Annie, I love this sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful, wonderful design too, Kate x
Lovely and great card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
It is a fun image and a beautiful cute and classic card! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous Annie, I love the beautiful design and sweet image. I am sure your neighbour will adore this card.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This sprite is adorable and the whole design looks gorgeous and sweet, your neighbour will be happy!! Lovely sparkling!!
Hugs!
What a gorgeous easel card, I love that sweet sprite image and your beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond.
Tammy x
Beautiful card So warming with such an adorable image hope your keeping well xx
So that's how our Christmas lights get all tangled up? Who knew there was a mischievous little sprite getting into them! Super cute, Annie! Your neighbor is going to love this!
Beautiful card Annie the image is totally adorable and so cute love the sparkle and flowers
hugs
Lorraine x
What a cute little sprite Annie. Lovely to see an easel card too, the stopper is so pretty xx
That's a kind gesture to make cards for your neighbour and what a beautiful card it is. Love the animation too x.
Such a beautiful easel card. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and beyond. Love Dawn x
Śliczna świąteczna karteczka :)
amazing easel card, I totally love it.
hugs xx
A great design and an adorable image Annie
Yvonne xx
That is a really cute image and a fabulous easel card, great papers and a fab flower display.
Kath x
Very pretty flowers and a sweet image. A gorgeous card Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
You certainly knew how to bring your adorable sprite to life. Love the magic you conveyed on the card, too, Annie.
This easel card is gorgeous. Love your coloring.
She's pretty Annie, a lovely easel design - a lovely card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Thery are so Beautiful Annie. Gorgeous colouring and animation..loz
Wow is that ever too cute, your neighbor is going to love it, beautiful addition of your flowers to the sweet image!
What a really stunning easel card design Annie! Really love this sweet image all tangled up in the lights and the sparkle everywhere looks so fun and festive too!! HUGS :)
This is so sweet, I love the sparkly tree and the sparkle everywhere else.
Absolutely ADORABLE, aNNie! Fabulous design and the sparkly tree all ready for Christmas Lights Sprite to decorate is amazing. Beautiful coloring, too. Thanks so much for joining our Holiday Spirit Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
A gorgeous easel card, such a cute image!!!
hugs
sharon :)
so pretty card!
hugs
This is an adorable card!! Wonderful design, embellishments and coloring on this sweet little Sprite :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Aurora Wings Challenge blog this time!! (sorry about the lateness of this comment!) Merry Christmas!!
Susan
Post a Comment