Absolutely gorgeous Annie - love how you have featured the wee girl by leaving the background on the feature panel in greyscale. A fabulous creation Stay safe Blessings Maxine
I do love a shaped card. This is so cute. If I had to carry my own cake it would be weighed down with candles. Maybe I should leave them off. Plus the frosting is the best part so I could leave the cake off too. Just add frosting. [Bunny]
This is such a cute card Annie. I love the little girl image and she is colored so well. Mo's images have een one of my favorites for a long time. Great card!
Love your shaped card, the flowers and leaves at the top are so lovely! She is pretty excited about that birthday card, hope she doesn't drop it :) excellent coloring!
Oh, fun! What an adorable image and I love the green and the flowers. You sure fooled me -- if I had to guess I'd say pencils were your favorite coloring medium. You're so good with whatever you pick up!
38 comments:
Love the shape
Big smiles.
That cake looks heavy - and delicious.
Fabulous layout and layers with an adorable beautifully coloured image
Lovely Annie, back from my hols and just catching up with everything xx
sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Love your card, what a fab image.xxx
molto bella la forma e i colori!
Fabulous shaped card, so adorable and ever so pretty Annie x.
Absolutely gorgeous Annie - love how you have featured the wee girl by leaving the background on the feature panel in greyscale. A fabulous creation
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Fabulous card! Love that cake, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Love the image love the card shape its gorgeous Annie.xx
A lovely shaped card with all it's added flowers and details.
Lorraine
Fabulous shape- love the cute image and the pretty shades of green- gorgeous flowers too.
xx
Love the shape but really love the gorgeously cute image and beautifully coloured,not seen this image before-love it
Carol x
A pretty card Annie, a lovely image and beautifully embellished.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Very cute and pretty Annie and an awesome shape.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A card that brings joy. Well done.
Oh this is fantastic, what a great shaped make, the colours are scrummy, just like her wee cake, H xx
I do love a shaped card. This is so cute. If I had to carry my own cake it would be weighed down with candles. Maybe I should leave them off. Plus the frosting is the best part so I could leave the cake off too. Just add frosting. [Bunny]
Annie this is a gorgeous card and a fantastic image!
Have a nice day
Regards
This is such a cute card Annie. I love the little girl image and she is colored so well. Mo's images have een one of my favorites for a long time. Great card!
Annie this is so pretty lovely image used too x
Love this Annie the colours, shape and image look so very pretty
hugs
lorraine x
Beautiful card Annie, super design and lovely colours, Kate x
Fabulous shape Annie and I love that Mo's image it's so sweet hugs Sue x
Hi Annie,
I love this card! The colours and the shape. Marvellous!
A delightful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
Gorgeous this card Annie...so nice cloured stamp
hugs Rosina
This Mo's stamp is adorable, as well your colouring!! Fab shape and embellies too!
Hugs
Great hexagon shaped card, and I agree with you on the Copics - they're my favorite too!
Love the shape Annie and the image is very cute. The flowers are beautiful too. A gorgeous card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Wonderful shape, layers and adorable image.
Hugs diane
Love your shaped card, the flowers and leaves at the top are so lovely!
She is pretty excited about that birthday card, hope she doesn't drop it :) excellent coloring!
Oh, fun! What an adorable image and I love the green and the flowers. You sure fooled me -- if I had to guess I'd say pencils were your favorite coloring medium. You're so good with whatever you pick up!
I love seeing these shaped card, and to top it such a cute image :)
Gorgeous shaped card Annie...Loz
Urocza karteczka, jak słodko :)
Post a Comment